Lt. Commander
# 1 Interesting....
01-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Ok the Support page still says that they are working on getting the server back online from this unexpected down time. After not being able to login all day today and getting a "connection to the login server timed out" thing now when I login I am getting a "You are not able to login at this time". Anyone else getting this or not able to login at all? Guess What I should be asking has anyone been able to login now?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
server is in two parts. login server and game server. two configurations of error messages can occur, as you have stated.

Unable to connect to login server = login server down and most likely game server down

Unable to log into the server at this time = login server up, game server down
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah... Now I keep getting "You are not allowed to login to this server at this time." Anyone else getting this?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xorago View Post
Yeah... Now I keep getting "You are not allowed to login to this server at this time." Anyone else getting this?
yup, that one's showing up for me too!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:31 PM
You are not allowed to login probably = login & game servers are up but restricted to Cryptic logins currently while they get the final tests/whatever sorted to get it live again.