Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warguppy View Post
So many say "this isn't as bad as game X" or something similar. Well, perhaps you haven't figured out yet but this isn't game X. I paid for the STO headstart, not to sit in a que waiting to play nor to sit and have the login server constantly time out. If you bought a car would you be satisfied if it only started up when there wasn't a lot of people on the road? Or what if you had an oven that didn't work prior to and during the hours of dinner time? It's the same thing here. I bought into an MMO headstart and expect to have it accessible when I try to play (barring reasonable maintainance times).

Maybe the majority of you are willing to accept sub-standard service from Cryptic but there are the rest of us who feel they should be held to a higher standard, especially since this isn't their first game.

STO = Server Timed Out.
it looks like it's someones bed time.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
it looks like it's someones bed time.
It looks like someone is a troll that can't contribute to a discussion except by flinging insults.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warguppy View Post
Not much of a "headstart" if the servers are down so much (last night, now and who know how many more times tomorrow). I have a feeling this will be a common theme once it does go live. So do you really think it's ready for launch now?
If you think this is bad, this must be your first MMO.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotgunAvenger
I'd like to take this opportunity to increase my post count. Thank you.
hehe wish they would allow us to see people's post counts...trying to make it up to senior member lol j/k
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
Yes, the whining on these forums is truly a taste of things to come. I wish Cryptic would ban you for a week.
Ah ah, poor little fanboi annoyed by the evil haters.
Wait until tomorrow, you'll see what hate means.