Captain
# 21
12-08-2013, 03:19 PM
*knocks emacsheadroom's and medicnyc's heads together for being morons*

On-topic, with a Cdr Engi and Lt Uni I would envision the Bastion working fairly well using a weapons-booster build. Could possibly use single aux2batt like I use on my Avenger (see sig). Other than that, invest points into defensive sci skills, or possibly a crowd control power like gravity well, and run TT1 on the Ens Uni.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 12-08-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Captain
# 22
12-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicnyc View Post
Tit-for-tat buddy.

I'm not the one who came out with the "you must be awful using it" comment.

I gave a few legitimate reasons as to why I think the Voth Bastion is garbage. MY OPINION, but I guess it's too much for people to have opinions in any MMO since trolls like yourself like to come out of the woodwork and reply with some lame comment like you did.

So really, who doesn't know how to act like an adult?
Saying you're bad at using a ship is not childish. It's an observation. Saying someone should have been swallowed instead of conceived is an infantile response. I understand your hostility. Children lash out with insults when they're criticised.

I could turn the Bastion into a DPS powerhouse with double BFAW 2, Double Torp Spread 1 and a copy of Tactical Team. I could fill its Tac and two universal stations with three Superior Romulan Operatives and add all the universal consoles that boost crit chance. I could devote Science to pure healing with HE, TSS and PH. I could use DEM 3 in the Engineering station and two copies of EPTW (2 and 3) for maximum damage boost. I know this build is a murder machine because I use the exact same build on my Fleet Ambassador which is also a murder machine. Only the Fleet Ambassador doesn't have the advantage of a fighter bay.

Last edited by emacsheadroom; 12-08-2013 at 03:33 PM.