Republic Veteran
# 11
11-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anahadar View Post
No I mean Missions that tell a Story, like the Foundry missions do. The Cluster Missions are nce, but they do not tell a story AND they do not reward enough.
You can't have meaningful story -and- limitless exploration at the same time. Someone has to write those things and eventually you'll run out even if you have a whole team doing nothing but that day in and day out; the old axiom of 'months to make, hours to run' is the big limiter.

The Exploration missions are a good try at getting some of that but they belong to an older period of the game and aren't quite in step anymore. It needs a bit of a refurbishing and some more polish.
Captain
# 12
11-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandormen123 View Post
Heh. I assume the Women must be at home in the kitchen, watching the babies, while the Men explore. Seems fair to me.
Lol, tell that to my main character who has the entire set of bridge bunnies. Or my alt fed engineer who's a female captain. Or my Science female drow. Yes I made a drow

Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
So... Exploration should be revamped and expanded?
That's the understatement of the year.
Know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get to beat you with till you understand who's in ruttin command here!
Lieutenant
# 13
11-20-2013, 10:27 AM
I think there are enough Foundry Missions to fill such a storyline, every week or every two weeks.
But I think that could be checked, just by looking at the foundry.