Lt. Commander
# 1 Lifer looking for a fleet
01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Just that, a lifetime member looking for an active fleet that has officer slots open as i plan to be involved and around for a long time. Tons of mmo experience and an older group would be best. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Think you described us to the T, my friend.

over 7 years gaming experience together with the same core group of officers, mature only admittance, and plenty of room for advancement within the guild/fleet

Check us out!

www.crimsonrevenge.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Greetings!

I am Letum Omnis, of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, and are a"family style" group, without any specific time requirements.

We currently do not have any "officer" slots open, but that can always change, as the needs of the fleet develop, and or people may retire, etc. You are welcome to give us a look.

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
  1. We are extremely well organized, with command structure, ranks, and advancement in place.
  2. Clearly identified means of promotion within the fleet that corresponds with the in game ranking structure.
  3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
  4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
  5. Good size fleet, (over 65 on the roster now, and growing).
  6. Global member base (U.S., UK, NZ), so we typically will have someone on at all times.
  7. Seven (7) year history together in various MMO's, and have accomplished much in our previous MMO's
  8. A nice mix of folks who RP. So if you enjoy that, we can offer it as well.
  9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
  10. We have vent, and forums.

I suggest heading over to our primary recruting thread and our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, on our forums, or in game.

My in game name is the same as my signature. (Letum Omnis@flakk)

Links to our webpage and primary recruiting thread are in my signature.
(Contain additional information)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey bud sounds like a good fit. Linky Get in on the ground floor with us if ya like. Seniority is a beautiful thing :p We are all over 30 and very laid back. We use vent, would love to talk to ya if your available.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:09 PM
19th Federation Starfleet is currently recruiting members, we have 5 members including 1 ingame arleady. We also have a Ventrilo server, Website, Web Forums, and a community that has had guilds in at least 3 other games including SWG, Secondlife, and Lord of the Rings online. Our group is mainly from the United States, but we have freinds from all over the world. We focus on PvE and light Roleplay. We are also looking for members to help build the Fleet and plan events. http://sto.ordernet.ws

CaptainBurst
Vice Admiral, 19th Federation Starfleet
Director of Tactical Operations