Lt. Commander
# 1 PLEASE just LEAVE already
01-30-2010, 01:04 PM
All you people screaming, yelling, stomping your feet and saying you are going to cancel your preorders just because of a few server crashes need to please do what the thread ****le says

Please either grow up and show some patience or do the whole community a favor and
JUST LEAVE!!!

I bet one of the biggest thing that causes people to leave a game is its community.
I personally dont want to listen to such inpatient children constantly crying in game or Fleet chats as I am sure no one does.

Now if the game is still crashing regularly in a couple weeks from now ....OK then I will be rigth there with you complaining but if you have any experiance playing a MMO then you know this has been a very good start, better than most.

For the people saying Eve never crashes....why are you here?
Let me guess
A. you just want to bash STO because you like Eve
B. This is the reason I think is the main from all the chatter about Eve I have been reading.....you dont like the community there because most of the people have been there a long time and are uber and kill you constantly making it no fun to play.....another words because of the community.

Also you are not paying for the game time yet, as you wont be doing for another 33 days, 4 days free early start along with the first 30 days free
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Not that STO is anywhere near a great game and certainly not that trolls need a paycheck to spend their time yelling about every stupid thought that pops into there head... but I sometimes wonder how many of them might be paid reps from other game companies. If they aren't, maybe its time they turned their hobby into a paying career.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:16 PM
I would like you to find me one, just one job opening on the entire planet that has a company offering to pay me to visit other game forums and complain.

Just one.. please..
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactium

Also you are not paying for the game time yet, as you wont be doing for another 33 days, 4 days free early start along with the first 30 days free
Nothing is free lol... We are definitely paying for this we had to pay to preorder. And many of us do not even have the option of canceling a preorder since the digital downloaders (D2D) will not allow you to do so...

So please people stop saying that we are playing for free... The first 30 days are included in the price you pay for the game...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:20 PM
I can promise you that being paid to seed good or bad reviews does go on, because it was my job a few years ago to do just that.

Al
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ull
Not that STO is anywhere near a great game and certainly not that trolls need a paycheck to spend their time yelling about every stupid thought that pops into there head... but I sometimes wonder how many of them might be paid reps from other game companies. If they aren't, maybe its time they turned their hobby into a paying career.
You're a 9/11 Truther, aren't you?
Lt. Commander
# 7 You Leave
Quote:
All you people screaming, yelling, stomping your feet and saying you are going to cancel your preorders just because of a few server crashes need to please do what the thread ****le says

Please either grow up and show some patience or do the whole community a favor and
JUST LEAVE!!!

I bet one of the biggest thing that causes people to leave a game is its community.
I personally dont want to listen to such inpatient children constantly crying in game or Fleet chats as I am sure no one does.

Now if the game is still crashing regularly in a couple weeks from now ....OK then I will be rigth there with you complaining but if you have any experiance playing a MMO then you know this has been a very good start, better than most.

For the people saying Eve never crashes....why are you here?
Let me guess
A. you just want to bash STO because you like Eve
B. This is the reason I think is the main from all the chatter about Eve I have been reading.....you dont like the community there because most of the people have been there a long time and are uber and kill you constantly making it no fun to play.....another words because of the community.

FIrst of all I would like to point out, is that you dont listen to them, you read their comments, 2nd no one asked you to read them, you choose too, so how how about you leave and we will stay since your crying about what people are typeing here, no one asked you, "the cry baby" to read the comments.

End Transmission....
Lt. Commander
# 8
Ya rly, they are contributing to my lag :|
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
LOL You believe in "free health care" too, don't you? OMG. Fail.

So they are going to refund the $80 I paid for the Collector's Edition STO game? As has been explained to you already, if you PAY for something (like a game), and you don't get to play it, that would be a real rip. Oh, but that's exactly what is happening right now, isn't it?

Look, I, like MANY people, told Cryptic that this game wasn't ready for prime-time. The corporate GOONS at Atari forced Cryptic to meet this drop dead date. See what we get? Game crashes. I want this game to succeed, because then I will get my money's worth. They have my money ahead of time. I want my game ahead of time, as they offered.

There is no excuse for this.

If this carries on for two more months, then it will be evidence that people, like myself, that were saying that the game wasn't ready for release were RIGHT.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 01:26 PM
BRAVO GALACTIUM i could not have said it better myself, except for the eve portion as i played for 5 years now up until recently, but very well said, been looking forward to this game and the community i hope it brings forth, again well said, it needed to be said!