Lt. Commander
# 1 I hate this
01-30-2010, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsTLdjRf0c0

Replace the drink with STO, and Data with the average QQer on the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsTLdjRf0c0

Replace the drink with STO, and Data with the average QQer on the forums.
When you say "average QQer", do you mean people QQing about the game, or the people QQing about the other people QQing and constantly posting threads like this one?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 07:17 PM
I understand that people paid to play, especially for HS - hell, I did. But in all seriousness, there are better things out there then just a game - I mean that's what it is, a game - it's not life changing. I love gaming, but I'm not that addicted to the point where I must complain when the server is down. Thing is, with any MMO, this usually happens and should be expected. This isn't the first game this happened to and won't be the last.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm so sick of this... I'm planning to QQ the people who are QQing the QQing about the QQing that the QQers are doing about the QQing about the QQing because people are QQing about QQing the QQing going on in forums.

Moar Pew Pew dagnabbit!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
I'm so sick of this... I'm planning to QQ the people who are QQing the QQing about the QQing that the QQers are doing about the QQing about the QQing because people are QQing about QQing the QQing going on in forums.

Moar Pew Pew dagnabbit!
As long as you just do it in replies rather than actually posting trash troll threads like this, you'll have my support
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
When you say "average QQer", do you mean people QQing about the game, or the people QQing about the other people QQing and constantly posting threads like this one?
I mean the people QQing bout the game.

Its hilarious, really.

Too bad nobody seems to get the same reaction from that video as what I did.. meh.

Only reason I posted it was because I thought this vid suited the current situation perfectly.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
I mean the people QQing bout the game.

Its hilarious, really.
Yeah, it is. And the people QQing about those people QQing is even more hilarious
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Yeah, it is. And the people QQing about those people QQing is even more hilarious
I see you're implying that I'm QQing about QQers.

That's not the case. I'm just trying to share a relatively funny clip, that seems oddly relevant to all the hate going on in the forums atm towards the game.