Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 I hate this
01-30-2010, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsTLdjRf0c0

Replace the drink with STO, and Data with the average QQer on the forums.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsTLdjRf0c0

Replace the drink with STO, and Data with the average QQer on the forums.
When you say "average QQer", do you mean people QQing about the game, or the people QQing about the other people QQing and constantly posting threads like this one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 07:17 PM
I understand that people paid to play, especially for HS - hell, I did. But in all seriousness, there are better things out there then just a game - I mean that's what it is, a game - it's not life changing. I love gaming, but I'm not that addicted to the point where I must complain when the server is down. Thing is, with any MMO, this usually happens and should be expected. This isn't the first game this happened to and won't be the last.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm so sick of this... I'm planning to QQ the people who are QQing the QQing about the QQing that the QQers are doing about the QQing about the QQing because people are QQing about QQing the QQing going on in forums.

Moar Pew Pew dagnabbit!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
I'm so sick of this... I'm planning to QQ the people who are QQing the QQing about the QQing that the QQers are doing about the QQing about the QQing because people are QQing about QQing the QQing going on in forums.

Moar Pew Pew dagnabbit!
As long as you just do it in replies rather than actually posting trash troll threads like this, you'll have my support
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
When you say "average QQer", do you mean people QQing about the game, or the people QQing about the other people QQing and constantly posting threads like this one?
I mean the people QQing bout the game.

Its hilarious, really.

Too bad nobody seems to get the same reaction from that video as what I did.. meh.

Only reason I posted it was because I thought this vid suited the current situation perfectly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
I mean the people QQing bout the game.

Its hilarious, really.
Yeah, it is. And the people QQing about those people QQing is even more hilarious
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Yeah, it is. And the people QQing about those people QQing is even more hilarious
I see you're implying that I'm QQing about QQers.

That's not the case. I'm just trying to share a relatively funny clip, that seems oddly relevant to all the hate going on in the forums atm towards the game.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 AM.