Lt. Commander
# 61
01-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1klass View Post
****, warhammer, conan and many more ive been invovled in and all had problems and lots of ****ed off peeps, but ive never really seen such a broken game as this at launch and i think we have another vanguard story about to begin.....
Another Vanguard? Wow, uh, the Vanguard release I remember was waaaay worse than this. At least when the server issues aren't happening, STO is playable. Vanguard, on the other hand, simply didn't work for a huge number of the people who wanted to play it and had computers that met the minimum and recommended specs.
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennavi
Another Vanguard? Wow, uh, the Vanguard release I remember was waaaay worse than this. At least when the server issues aren't happening, STO is playable. Vanguard, on the other hand, simply didn't work for a huge number of the people who wanted to play it and had computers that met the minimum and recommended specs.
Yeah no kidding, Vanguard was much much worse then this could ever be.
Lt. Commander
# 63
01-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Warhammer was pretty smooth, unless you were on a popular server and had to wait in a queue. But they allowed you to clone your character to a less populated server without having to start a new character. EA Mythic (RIP) was a talented crew, but their franchise was too similar too WoW to draw a large following.