Lt. Commander
# 1 Instead of complaining...
01-30-2010, 02:16 PM
...do something productive like updating your video drivers or defrag your hard drive....maybe its not just their servers that are laggy.....take some responsibility people.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_of_Two
...do something productive like updating your video drivers or defrag your hard drive....maybe its not just their servers that are laggy.....take some responsibility people.
I take responsibility that's why I don't drink and drive
People complaining though should seriously bugger off back to WoW
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:35 PM
It's close to four hours now isn't it? I could have reloaded my system 4 times by now would that have been more productive?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:38 PM
OR...
Do some pushups. Go burn some calories. Go start a charity organization. Mow your neighbors lawn for free. Go learn a new instrument. Invent something. Go be a productive member of society! Or just appreciate the fact that you even have the luxury of waiting for STO servers to come up! Some people in other parts of the world are struggling to feed their families, while you are sitting in your computer chair with your drink next to you and a roof over your head, waiting for the STO servers to come up. Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Clean the house take a shower maybe make some BACON?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:41 PM
You guys are crazy if you expect me to do anything relatively like exorcise. Have to grease my arse up just to get out the door. I'm not normally a forum troll but I'm bored and want to play STO .
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentgrape
It's close to four hours now isn't it? I could have reloaded my system 4 times by now would that have been more productive?
You do realise that's it's the weekend?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_of_Two
Of course ! My video drivers becomes obsolete and my hard drive is suddenly fragmented every time both the US and Europe players log in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltark View Post
You do realise that's it's the weekend?
How stupid of us ! Trying to play a game during the weekend ! Poor Cryptic, how could they imagine we would do that !
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailsgalore View Post
OR...
Do some pushups. Go burn some calories. Go start a charity organization. Mow your neighbors lawn for free. Go learn a new instrument. Invent something. Go be a productive member of society! Or just appreciate the fact that you even have the luxury of waiting for STO servers to come up! Some people in other parts of the world are struggling to feed their families, while you are sitting in your computer chair with your drink next to you and a roof over your head, waiting for the STO servers to come up. Just a thought.
And a poor thought at that. I *love* it when people use the excuse "well other people are much worse off and blah, blah, blah." Yea there are people and much worse than me and there are people much better off than me. And I dont care about any of them. All I can deal with is my life.

Btw I'm not saying one thing or another about STO, just that your sh*tty argument is sh*t.