Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
01-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanctaBellator
Is there any thread that someone wont call a troll thread?
Good point, its all down to personal view what is a junk thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
01-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sure. A thread that is A) on topic(aka discussing the game, not the behavior of people on the forum) and B) is constructive. This thread is neither on topic nor constructive.
Thats 90% of the forum mentioned then (80 of that being repeated moans of the same subject )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
01-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Does that include the people such as yourself who post threads complaining/whining about other people complaining/whining?
His post contains no complaining or whining, he is merely asking a question. Your post however....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Someone was trying to pin the whining on us old folks "who don't understand computers or the internet". I am guessing the rudest and most terrible at getting their point across without sounding like they are two weeks past due for a big fat Ritalin tablet are <18. That said -- I have played many MMOs and have met many minors who make some adults look immature, so I won't pin it all on young people. I am sure some of the more shrill ones are adults, as well.

This theory knows no age.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos View Post
His post contains no complaining or whining, he is merely asking a question. Your post however....
Thank You Unos even if your avatar gives me the creeps.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos View Post
His post contains no complaining or whining, he is merely asking a question. Your post however....
Funny, because my post was "merely asking a question" too. Thanks for defending me
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
The irony is, when most of the posters in this thread have finished shouting about how very mature they are, not at all like those dreadful people with opinions we disagree with, they'll go back to posting their own complaints. Oh, I'm sorry, "constructive criticism".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenor View Post
The irony is, when most of the posters in this thread have finished shouting about how very mature they are, not at all like those dreadful people with opinions we disagree with, they'll go back to posting their own complaints. Oh, I'm sorry, "constructive criticism".
Its only "whining" or "complaining" when OTHER people do it, not themselves
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenor View Post
The irony is, when most of the posters in this thread have finished shouting about how very mature they are, not at all like those dreadful people with opinions we disagree with, they'll go back to posting their own complaints. Oh, I'm sorry, "constructive criticism".
Its not the opinions i disagree with in a lot of the threads, its HOW the thread maker addresses themselves, that leaves a lot to be desired in many cases
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenor View Post
The irony is, when most of the posters in this thread have finished shouting about how very mature they are, not at all like those dreadful people with opinions we disagree with, they'll go back to posting their own complaints. Oh, I'm sorry, "constructive criticism".
This is definetly the circuitous logic of someone who is, maybe 20. You can tell, he is so sure of himself yet so wrong.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 PM.