# 41
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I'd love to see this also!
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
From what I know, and whats on Memory-Alpha, division for the Wrath of Khan Uniform is as follows: White-Command; Gold-Ops., Helm, Engineering; Light Green- Medical, Sciences; Grey-Gray operations division, communications and navigation branches; also sciences division, scientific research and technical branches; Dark Green operations division, security branch; Red cadets, trainees and junior officers; Light Blue special services; and Black - enlisted & noncommissioned officers.

The medals on the shoulder strap indicate rank.

Anyway...
I agree on default uniforms for ship's crew.
Your link leads to an empty memory alpha page about uniforms. Your assertion isn't very convincing, though, as everyone on the bridge wore the same uniform regardless of their career path.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qRB-UJxCef...0/FilmCast.jpg

I think Sulu and Scotty's collars are just a weird lighting thing. They were all white, as far as I remember.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Your link leads to an empty memory alpha page about uniforms. Your assertion isn't very convincing, though, as everyone on the bridge wore the same uniform regardless of their career path.

I think Sulu and Scotty's collars are just a weird lighting thing. They were all white, as far as I remember.
From where I stand, the picture you linked shows:

a) Kirk and Spock with white uniform details.

b) Scotty and Sulu with yellow uniform details

c) Bones, Uhura and Chekov with bluish uniform details

Pretty selective lighting weirdness if you ask me. But I still don't get the logic behind it, I admit.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Or it could have been a really poor scan. :p
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Or it could have been a really poor scan. :p
A selectively poor scan?
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Superb idea.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:

Wrath of Khan Uniforms

I had the Generations DVD on hand so I used that. But the uniforms they wore in the beginning of that movie are the same as they wore in II-VI. Kirk in white, Scotty in gold, Chekov in (grey?).
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-09-2010, 10:18 AM
I agree 100% with the idea to have a default ships uniform fir each of the three disiplines.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Bowser
Wrath of Khan Uniforms

I had the Generations DVD on hand so I used that. But the uniforms they wore in the beginning of that movie are the same as they wore in II-VI. Kirk in white, Scotty in gold, Chekov in (grey?).
Curses!

>.>

Ah well.. So why was Chekov in grey/blue-grey? Did there appear to be any rhyme or reason to the colour differences?
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOWrefugee
I absolutely agree that you should be able to create a template, save it, and apply it with a single click to any character. In fact, an exact duplicate of the captain's uniform should be the default for all new BOs. No clicking.
Would surely be simple to add into the game and would make a lot of sense.