Lt. Commander
# 51
02-09-2010, 08:05 PM
/Signed.

We need this. Is there anything more to say about it?
Lt. Commander
# 52 Excuse me . . .
10-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia
Don't forget Tuvok, why is he wearing yellow as chief of security while all his "underlings" wear red?

Ship wide dress code would be nice, but also the option to just save uniforms instead of the whole appearance.
I've always wodered that as well, since STO has "Tactical" Officers wearing RED!
Another thing I've always wondered: Why did Worf wear RED in the first season of TNG, but then suddenly starting wearing YELLOW, ev , while no oneen though his job DID NOT change, AND even though no one else's uniform color changed?

Lt. Commander
# 53
10-31-2010, 03:38 AM
/sign

Yes please.
Lt. Commander
# 54 On the list
10-31-2010, 10:46 AM
This has been on many people list as well. It would be nice to have you crew in the same uniforms as you BOs.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-31-2010, 01:06 PM
*sign

yes please
:p
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier_Q
I've always wodered that as well, since STO has "Tactical" Officers wearing RED!
Another thing I've always wondered: Why did Worf wear RED in the first season of TNG, but then suddenly starting wearing YELLOW, ev , while no oneen though his job DID NOT change, AND even though no one else's uniform color changed?

yellow is also the security officers colour during the TNG era
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-31-2010, 10:00 PM
still want this badly!, please Cryptic! this is the next step to making interiors/with crews more special and unique to a player.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-31-2010, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier_Q

Early on, I think Worf wasn't really a security officer but kind of a "trainee" because he jumped around where needed. When Tasha died and he was made security chief, he started wearing yellow. Not 100% sure, but it makes sense to me
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-31-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Martin
Early on, I think Worf wasn't really a security officer but kind of a "trainee" because he jumped around where needed. When Tasha died and he was made security chief, he started wearing yellow. Not 100% sure, but it makes sense to me
Nice explanation.
I was always wondering, why Data was wearing yellow.
I mean he is the ships Science Officer and second Officer so he should wear either blue or red, but not yellow.
Does anyone have any insights?

OT:
/signed

Thank you for reading.
Lt. Commander
# 60
11-01-2010, 08:54 AM
I always thought it was funny that security officers, who are most likely to be shot at/engaged in firefights wear yellow uniforms. I mean it makes them a giant yellow target!

They should have given security officers some kind of black/urban camo like the MACOs had in Enterprise. Something a little more tactical than a bright yellow "shoot me" shirt