Lt. Commander
# 1 Devs Fix the Exchange Ui
01-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Ok Devs, seeing that you cryptic is not going to allow custom UI addons, it really sucks to to be you. Im sure that everyone is going to send in requests by the thousands fou you to fix UI's.

im going to start my complaints about the exchange UI. It sucks!!!!!!! you cant sort by price item or anything else. Its clunky and dont run very fast. This makes it very hard for me to compare different items. The same UI problems exist with the other interfaces at merchants. we need to be able to sort data and quickly.

Easy Solution---- Allow UI addons so devs could focus on providing better content to the game.

Hard Solution----Reprogram the UI and provide us with good quality UI's that will fit the needs of many people.
This include being able to cross reference prices of items that you would like to put up for sale.
Allow bidding to the exchange UI And many other utility type functions that is needed to make a market work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:57 PM
I would rather see the exchange eliminated. It doesn't feel very star trek, i don't see why every game has to have an auction house.