Lt. Commander
You are not paying for this time, it is a headstart they DIDN'T HAVE TO DO. If you don't like it get a freaking refund. If you bought through steam I feel sorry for you. ALL MMO'S have stability issues with servers at launch, the Head start is kind of a final beta stress test, BUT THEY ALLOW YOU TO KEEP YOU CHARACTERS ISNT THAT NICE! You can complain when it starts happening on your dime, and even then most companies I've played MMO's with reimburse for excessive downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohndor
You are not paying for this time, it is a headstart they DIDN'T HAVE TO DO. If you don't like it get a freaking refund. If you bought through steam I feel sorry for you. ALL MMO'S have stability issues with servers at launch, the Head start is kind of a final beta stress test, BUT THEY ALLOW YOU TO KEEP YOU CHARACTERS ISNT THAT NICE! You can complain when it starts happening on your dime, and even then most companies I've played MMO's with reimburse for excessive downtime.
So then it is ok for paying customers to be bilked when the game "officially" start because they have been "warned" right?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Like I said you can complain when the game OFFICIALLY STARTS. THIS IS A FREAKIN HEADSTART GENIUS, NOT THE LAUNCH.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:29 PM
There's always another excuse around the corner.

Superfans and apologists can come up with excuses right up till the game shuts down. Sort of like they have been doing with age of conan since launch(which is undergoing yet another server merge).
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:30 PM
People can, and will, complain whenever they want, about whatever they want.

Don't let it affect you. Look at it from as detached and dispassionate a perspective as possible. If it starts to anger you, then just close the thread and move on.

Just because someone is on the street corner shouting a the walls doesn't mean you have to listen to them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Like I said you can complain when the game OFFICIALLY STARTS. THIS IS A FREAKIN HEADSTART GENIUS, NOT THE LAUNCH.
Wait till you see how monumentally unstable it is going to be with launch level load on a server that can't stay up with a fraction of what is going to be dumped on it.

You better get cracking on writing some excuses in advance for next weeks total meltdown.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:36 PM
psssst - Opening poster.... Try this ----> search button to find the other 20,000 odd posts, all saying the same thing, before starting yet another wasted thread on the same subject.

Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Didnt we hear the same thing in BETA? "Oh its only Beta, it wont be like this at launch" ROFLMAO
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:

This isnt a FREE headstart DUDE...We are paying to beta test this game further since they couldnt be arsed to take the time to develop it properly the first time around. So who is the actual idiot? me for knowing i am paying to test this game or you for thinking your getting a free ride?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auberon
psssst - Opening poster.... Try this ----> search button to find the other 20,000 odd posts, all saying the same thing, before starting yet another wasted thread on the same subject.

But its MY wasted thread!!!