Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officer Racial Stats
01-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi everyone, first time posting on the boards!

Just a question that no one seems to know when I've asked online and am hoping that someone can possibly enlighten me (And everyone else) about Bridge officer racial stats.

I've noticed that when you hire them you can see a number of additional traits that aren't skills and give various bonuses, and I remember from open beta that people talked of racial stats for Bridge officers differing between individual officers. My question is where can you see these additional stats once you have accepted them on to your crew?

I can see them in the assignments list, however I can't see them on those I've already assigned to my crew.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Am I wrong about Bridge Officers getting racial traits?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:14 PM
They get racial traits. I've had several Bajoran bridge officers with "Spiritual," for instance.
I'd imagine you can find this information somehow in the different lists on the status screen (U) for things like "Space-Based Skills." Any racial trait that says it boosts kit powers for players will boost all powers on bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I have looked on the various skill based screens and stat lists, but was unable to see them.

When you hire them it's nicely laid out and you can see grounda based skills, Space based skills listed and some that are the same as the racial picks. I just can't seem to find them once I've commisioned them