Lt. Commander
# 1 OK whadafuh!?!?
01-30-2010, 02:31 PM
so the servers have been down for how many hours now? in all seriousness a lot of people paid good money for early access to this game, which they are not getting. i know it's early and problems are expected, but the game is completely unplayable all saturday afternoon. for many players today was the time for them to actually get into the game for the first time. this kind of thing can really hurt a game because this is THE key time for an MMO to gain its player-base. just sayin'.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redarray
so the servers have been down for how many hours now? in all seriousness a lot of people paid good money for early access to this game, which they are not getting. i know it's early and problems are expected, but the game is completely unplayable all saturday afternoon. for many players today was the time for them to actually get into the game for the first time. this kind of thing can really hurt a game because this is THE key time for an MMO to gain its player-base. just sayin'.
You should ask the servers to be nice and not crash and inconvenience people so much. How inconsiderate of them
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos View Post
You should ask the servers to be nice and not crash and inconvenience people so much. How inconsiderate of them
btw man united going down tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
btw man united going down tomorrow
I hope so, I don't support them lol.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:45 PM
you didn't pay for the head start, the head start is part of the preorder bonuses. You paid for the retail version of the game which because of the preorder, you receive bonuses. And no, you do not pay any extra for the bonuses, the price of the game will be the same once the game launchees
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
when I start up the launcher it accepts my password and runs a patch check.

that sure looks like access to me, I couldnt imagine that they would grant me access to the game when the server is down... but heres hoping
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
you didn't pay for the head start, the head start is part of the preorder bonuses. You paid for the retail version of the game which because of the preorder, you receive bonuses. And no, you do not pay any extra for the bonuses, the price of the game will be the same once the game launchees
that isn't sound logic. when we purchased the preorder edition of STO, early access was INCLUDED in that purchase. Therefore we did pay for it. By your logic Cryptic should be able to take away ALL preorder bonuses without explanation and it won't mean anyone was ripped off. By your logic they could just take away all of early access just because they felt like it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Early access is 5 bucks if you did it right.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinmeister View Post
What's your point? He obviously doesn't support them, he's from Manchester.
obviously? so there aren't any man u fans in manchester?