Career Officer
# 101
12-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
Still not quite sure what this "hating" bee is you seem to have stuck in your bonnet. So you should be the one who decides the who/what/where/when/why of an open forum? And anyone who disagrees with you, hates you? I don't even know you.
A bit too much, huh? I am not saying you hate on me (lol, where did I even imply that is beyond me), but that you hate on people in general, by throwing this negative nancy attitude in thread, which is about character models in general. I understand your concerns, but I am simply saying, that one issue does not make it mutually exclusive of each other, and I am quite sure that the bugs are being worked on. Nobody likes bugs, trust me on that.

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Captain
# 102
12-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Why is expressing an opinion that's contrary to yours "hating"?
She's one of those people who pretends that the rest of us can be divided into two camps:

Those who unquestioningly cheerlead for whatever personal agenda she holds dear, and those who are clearly "hateful" by virtue of not cheerleading, deviating from what she has decreed appropriate discourse for the topic, or even going so far as committing the heinous atrocity of expressing an opinion that differs from hers. Either you think this narrow sub-set of body-image preferences should be the #1 overriding priority for the devs, or you are a hater.
Captain
# 103
12-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
A bit too much, huh? I am not saying you hate on me (lol, where did I even imply that is beyond me), but that you hate on people in general, by throwing this negative nancy attitude in thread, which is about character models in general. I understand your concerns, but I am simply saying, that one issue does not make it mutually exclusive of each other, and I am quite sure that the bugs are being worked on. Nobody likes bugs, trust me on that.
I'm not going to get into semantics with you. Do yourself a favor, kid, take a remedial grammar course. Learn how to use nouns, and prepositions. People will respect you more.
This all happened... more, or less.
Captain
# 104
12-04-2013, 09:26 AM
*Sigh* Given that complaining about a lack of bug fixes isn't helping the art guys, I've been told my issue with model translation from tailor to game isn't on the agenda (and may just be me) I feel this thread has served it's purpose and the current 'discussion' is not of relevance to the topic, can a passing mod/ community manager please put an end to it by whatever means you feel justified?
Career Officer
# 105
12-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
I'm not going to get into semantics with you. Do yourself a favor, kid, take a remedial grammar course. Learn how to use nouns, and prepositions. People will respect you more.
Aside of the fact that I am probably older than you, and have a family of my own, you also need to understand, that not everyone here has English as a native language. When you can speak my language as much as I can speak English, then please talk. Just saying.

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Career Officer
# 106
12-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
Aside of the fact that I am probably older than you, and have a family of my own, you also need to understand, that not everyone here has English as a native language. When you can speak my language as much as I can speak English, then please talk. Just saying.
I never had you pegged for a non-native English speaker. Your English is fine.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Career Officer
# 107
12-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
*Sigh* Given that complaining about a lack of bug fixes isn't helping the art guys, I've been told my issue with model translation from tailor to game isn't on the agenda (and may just be me) I feel this thread has served it's purpose and the current 'discussion' is not of relevance to the topic, can a passing mod/ community manager please put an end to it by whatever means you feel justified?
I don't know why anyone would rant and rave about bug fixes in the artwork forum anyways. It's different issues for different people, to be posted in different forums.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Captain
# 108
12-05-2013, 11:01 AM
...why is this thread about jodarkrider now and not the original topic?

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Captain
# 109
12-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
A better question would be "why isn't it closed?" the orginal question was answered, I was happy for it to run while it was serving a productive purpose at this point I will reiterate my request again for it to be put to an end.
Captain
# 110
12-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Because people are dumb and want nothing but big **** I guess?

===post above is by centersolace===

EDIT: Closed per OP's request. - Brandon
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-05-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Closed Thread