Captain
# 51
11-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
Lower the slider? I have had to almost MAX the slider and it STILL doesn't look the way it should!
you mean max it? the legs are a bit bigger now, if you max it, you make them larger than the previous max.

if you mean the lowest "maximum"(that would be the minimum), then wow, your character must have the famous stick legs then.
Captain
# 52
11-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicius View Post
you mean max it? the legs are a bit bigger now, if you max it, you make them larger than the previous max.

if you mean the lowest "maximum"(that would be the minimum), then wow, your character must have the famous stick legs then.
Maybe you should read through the thread and flick through some of the images I've posted in here, then you'll see what I mean and I'm currently about 1.5 bars off maximum at the moment.
Tacofangs is (genuinely) the best dev ever and the forumites adore him
Captain
# 53
11-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Maybe you should read through the thread and flick through some of the images I've posted in here, then you'll see what I mean and I'm currently about 1.5 bars off maximum at the moment.
i did seen your screenies, your character legs gotten bigger due to the overall maximum being higher, all you need to do is lower it to return to how it was.
Captain
# 54
11-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
i did seen your screenies, your character legs gotten bigger due to the overall maximum being higher, all you need to do is lower it to return to how it was.
Sorry, last I checked the old calfs are far larger for the same settings than the new calfs... unless of course we're looking at different screenies...
Ensign
# 55 BOO New Female Model BOOOO
11-13-2013, 05:31 PM
My character has been unable to change her clothes for some days now- so I went to the tailor to make a new outfit to see if that fixed the problem. Which it didn't. Not only does the "wear" button not work, but formals wont stay in the formal section.
Then I discover something... worse... my toon is HIDEOUSLY fat.
I mean unplayably UGLY. Her facial features haven't changed but the doll itself is....

Suddenly its the same problem I have with chicks in Neverwinter: Tiny heads, crippled footbound feet, teeny hands, wide-load rumps and treestump legs. I cant fix the chicks in Neverwinter. So I don't play it.

The head on max size is still too small- so are the hands and feet compared to the rest of her "new" body. The legs are on min thickness. Her bust is on second notch and they're the size of her "IMPROVED" head. And her neck is the size of her thighs. AT MINIMUM!! >_<!

I had thought STO's models already leaned to tiny hands, head and feet- So I min-max'd my toons to compensate. But wow. This is just.... so much worse then before.

Even though I recently bought a bunch of costume slots I wont be filling them or making any new boffs until this gets fixed. That's very disappointing. The dollmaker keeps me playing this game. This.... model "update" makes me think about playing much much less.

Art Department: Please fix it. Or reverse it or give an option for the older model to be used, or SOMETHING!
Republic Veteran
# 56
11-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Oh, for Christ's sake.

Please fix this: http://sdrv.ms/173cf3d

The midriff is cut in two.

You know I really hate being critical, but for the love of God, why is this stuff not more thoroughly tested before it's thrown onto the Holodeck?

Come on.

It isn't professional and it's driving people away. I won't be playing until these horrendous texture/model issues are fixed. I can understand little things getting by, but how in the hell did the facial textures and glitches in so many combinations of uniforms get through?

This is a class act every season that I'm growing tired of.

Last edited by colson15; 11-13-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Captain
# 57
11-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Sorry, last I checked the old calfs are far larger for the same settings than the new calfs... unless of course we're looking at different screenies...
calfs seem to be the same size to me, only difference is that your character no longer has that weird gap between the thighs, that most skirts used to give, and the hip is slightly wider.
Captain
# 58
11-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colson15 View Post
It isn't professional and it's driving people away. I won't be playing until these horrendous texture/model issues are fixed. I can understand little things getting by, but how in the hell did the facial textures and glitches in so many combinations of uniforms get through?
It's a known issue and a fix for this is in the works, see CrypticJoeJing's first post in this thread, as for things slipping through testing, so long as Tribble performs differently to Holodeck (known fact) things will always slip by completely undetected, usually because they didn't exist on Tribble.

Quote:
calfs seem to be the same size to me, only difference is that your character no longer has that weird gap between the thighs, that most skirts used to give, and the hip is slightly wider.
I'll go along with the gap being removed between the thighs but the lower legs in the new picture are like sticks, this isn't true of the old picture or even the new tailor picture, THAT is my problem.
Republic Veteran
# 59
11-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Well, where should I be putting these screenies of clothing combinations that got messed up due to Season 8 hijinks so that they can be fixed?
Captain
# 60
11-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colson15 View Post
Well, where should I be putting these screenies of clothing combinations that got messed up due to Season 8 hijinks so that they can be fixed?
I don't know, I'm uploading all mine to skydrive and linking them here myself.
Closed Thread