Career Officer
# 81
12-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kublahkan View Post
At one point around the mid 30s I read a post on "What to do when you turn admiral" and one of the first thing was to go out there and get that admiral coat.

Well I did and OMG! it gave me such a HUGE butt! But (!) if I return to my regular Sierra skirt, my bottom returns to its original size... I tried to shrink hips size to minimum but it didn't worked much. Go figure.

So, no admiral coat for me!
I'm sorry but women need to talk about these things.

EDIT: I pretty much felt like the Supermom in the Incredibles movie when she passes in front of a mirror...
Agreed with this. Not only we have oversized things on the top when set to minimum, now even the butt suffers the same...? I call boo. <.<

~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Captain
# 82
12-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
Agreed with this. Not only we have oversized things on the top when set to minimum, now even the butt suffers the same...? I call boo. <.<
The bust slider is good as it is. Do not touch it please. I prefer my characters being not flat.

Thanksies!
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Career Officer
# 83
12-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
The bust slider is good as it is. Do not touch it please. I prefer my characters being not flat.

Thanksies!
Sheesh, people like you surely do irk me. Nobody would force you to use it, there simply could be minimum setting, which is, you know, actually.. minimum? Nobody would make you use it, hm? And that goes both for the upper & now even butt too. People like you are sooo afraid they'd lose their stuff, when in fact, they'd lose nothing, and only thing which'd be changed is, more options for others. How is that bad is beyyyyyond me.

Captain
# 84
12-02-2013, 07:07 PM
To think... I started this thread to point out my displeasure for the "cute" stance not reflecting in game what is shown in the character creator with emphasis on the leg models and here we are discussing people's likes and dislikes about the effects of sliders... please there are threads for that here and here.
Captain
# 85
12-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post

Thanksies!
What's wrong with A-cups?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 86
12-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
What's wrong with A-cups?
Water balloons are more fun to play with than planks.
Captain
# 87
12-03-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Well that is one way of putting that. Some people do prefer a more endowed bust.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Captain
# 88
12-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
I substantially agree. But I like my bridge officers to look unique. Not all racks are built the same mind you.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 89
12-04-2013, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
I have not seen anything new with the armpits.
Btw, good change of the eyes. I didnt notice how bad they were until Ive see the new ones on tribble.

The guy in charge of the models is not going to fix crash or bugs, is like you ask a dentist to fix your car... and belive me, I am a dentist, I cant fix your car.

Sorry for bad english.
Apology accepted.

Cut the "model guy" loose, and hire a bug fixer. Sheesh! And how do you know it ain't the same guy, or that the guy can't do both?

Sorry for bad English.
This all happened... more, or less.
Career Officer
# 90
12-04-2013, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
Apology accepted.

Cut the "model guy" loose, and hire a bug fixer. Sheesh! And how do you know it ain't the same guy, or that the guy can't do both?

Sorry for bad English.
Well, contrary to popular belief, there are people, who want improvement of models, as the character is important part of STO for them. Don't see why they should cut the 'model guy' at all.

Closed Thread