Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeedy2k
And this is the biggest problem. You accept a crappy launch as "normal" so software companies keep launching a crappy product.
I've been shafted out of 50 bucks now I'm getting shafted out of the time I had set forth to play.
So, you paid 50 bucks, in advance, of a game before it launches, and complain about others who do it as being part of the fault?
Lt. Commander
# 12 Rome
01-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Wait isn't Rome a type of apple?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't see how you can sit there and tell someone how to feel about something.

If someone hates the game(in this case, MASS amounts of people) they have a right to their opinion, just like you.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
BRAVO! Yes and this is exactly why companies keep reducing quality and shorting customers- make the same amount of money while offering less. And they will keep doing it until enough people take action and complain.
You must have somehow missed the millions of complaints on the forums of every single MMO release. The phrase beating a dead horse springs to mind.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
BRAVO! Yes and this is exactly why companies keep reducing quality and shorting customers- make the same amount of money while offering less. And they will keep doing it until enough people take action and complain.
MMOs are evolving and MMOs arent one shot single player Homeworld 2 style hits..... they are community driven the content does change.... Even the worst business men dont want to lose money and if all u got to do is make little changes to achieve that goal its sounds like a win win to me
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Chex is a brand of breakfast cereal, introduced in 1937 and currently manufactured by General Mills. It was originally owned by Ralston Purina, and the Chex name reflects the "checkerboard square" logo of Ralston Purina.[citation needed] The product line was part of the spinoff of the Ralston portion of Ralston Purina into Ralcorp in 1994. The product line was sold to General Mills in 1997. For many years, advertisements for the cereal featured the characters from Charles Schulz's Peanuts comic strip.

MoreRandomness
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 02:49 PM
There is no hate here, just misinformation! Trust me, I don't hate anyone. After all, we're all Star Trek fans aren't we?
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post
Good Point, which is exactly why I will play my free month and if it is still not up to par I will quit and watch from a distance on how it progresses.
psst... here's a secret - Its not free, you paid for it already.

Carry on.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post
Agree...but most people tend to not take action on their own.
Apparently including the poster you were responding to...... talk the talk, but won't walk the walk.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeedy2k
And this is the biggest problem. You accept a crappy launch as "normal" so software companies keep launching a crappy product.
I've been shafted out of 50 bucks now I'm getting shafted out of the time I had set forth to play.
Nobody forced you to buy the game mate.

The product is far from crappy and the launch is far from crappy as well...which leads me to ask what are you comparing to? Ive played or seen many MMOs at launch they are not easy to make and they have deadlines they have to meet and sometimes they cant get everything fixed by a certain deadline that is just life, they are human beings not little demi-gods that can create and fix things out of thin air to your will.