Career Officer
# 1 Acetons for Feds
11-19-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere in here before...but when was the last time we heard anything about Feds getting or not getting access to the Aceton Assimilator? Klinks have a wonderful way of controlling FAW spam ships when using these properly, would love to have that same option on Fed side as well.

-32nd Vipers- PvP Team (before PvP was finally killed by the best expansion ever)
Quite possibly the best designed and most accurate DOff ever, here.
Post that awarded me a ban, how was this trolling?
Captain
# 2
11-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Mentioned maaaaaaany times before. Usually ends with some people like it, some don't care, and some throw an absolute howling tantrum (and usually come to dominate the conversation by sheer volume). Search the topic, you'll know whats coming.
Captain
# 3
11-19-2013, 01:46 PM
-stick head into thread-

Oh, another one of these threads. How typical.

-leaves thread-
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Captain
# 4
11-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdez View Post
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere in here before...but when was the last time we heard anything about Feds getting or not getting access to the Aceton Assimilator? Klinks have a wonderful way of controlling FAW spam ships when using these properly, would love to have that same option on Fed side as well.
Why did you have to stir the hornets nest. The Fed side doesn't need this console anyway. You want something similar, get a Voth Palisade Sci ship.
Captain
# 5
11-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Dont need it, move along, nothing to see here!

Last edited by z3ndor99; 11-19-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: something, something darkside.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
11-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdez View Post
got a simple answer for ya .... use the console the KDF have, it's available in one of the past lockboxes works wonders on my fed ships.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
11-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bughunter357 View Post
got a simple answer for ya .... use the console the KDF have, it's available in one of the past lockboxes works wonders on my fed ships.
I'm calling a hack right now!! Just kidding, you probably were thinking of the plasmonic leech or sth. else, this one wasn't in lockboxes.

Anyway people should really let it be. The devs. finally decided to take some steps to preserve some different elements of gameplay in the factions by introducing the new trend of having new universal lockbox consoles availible for everyone, so we really should support that rather than constantly asking for the toys on the other side of the fence.
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-19-2013, 03:34 PM
<Insert typical "gimmie gimmie gimmie" fed post here>
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Commander
# 9
11-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Actually, yes, this exchange still needs to happen. The aceton assimilator is a devastating tool when used properly; and is a nightmare for those without torps to have around. The lockbox ship ability isn't remotely close to the same level of utility this one console has. KDF already got Fed's real hat-trick consoles that they hated dealing with, Antimatter Spread and Photonic Displacer. Both even better for Klinks who like to disable a victim on the Alpha, or bail out when one goes bad.
Career Officer
# 10
11-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Why did you have to stir the hornets nest. The Fed side doesn't need this console anyway. You want something similar, get a Voth Palisade Sci ship.
A science ship that has something similar doesn't really fit the bill here for most toons and specs. One shouldn't have to change his entire play style or build just to have a console ability that's tied into a ship. As terongray pointed out KDF-centered players got what they wanted a while back when this console-swapping bonanza started. Don't know how it can be justified that some cross over but not others, even if trying to use things such as lore (I don't think the Federation would approve of using Bio-Neural Warheads but not Aceton Assimilators).

-32nd Vipers- PvP Team (before PvP was finally killed by the best expansion ever)
Quite possibly the best designed and most accurate DOff ever, here.
Post that awarded me a ban, how was this trolling?