Lt. Commander
# 1 What I expect from Cryptic
01-30-2010, 03:51 PM
In the very least.

1) Flush out the major problems within the first few weeks to get the game on the same level of down time as most other MMO's (I.E. Patch day downtimes etc.)

2)Decent support throughout the game as long as its up and running.

3)Keep the game alive and well for at least 15 months so that all of us who paid for life sub's at least get their money out of it.

This isn't a rant nor is it meant to be a ***** post just simply pointing out my minimum expectations from this game. As I feel that most life subscribers are wanting at least the same.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtmoff View Post
In the very least.

1) Flush out the major problems within the first few weeks to get the game on the same level of down time as most other MMO's (I.E. Patch day downtimes etc.)

2)Decent support throughout the game as long as its up and running.

3)Keep the game alive and well for at least 15 months so that all of us who paid for life sub's at least get their money out of it.

This isn't a rant nor is it meant to be a ***** post just simply pointing out my minimum expectations from this game. As I feel that most life subscribers are wanting at least the same.
DITTO!
I expect those things.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:57 PM
I dong get these people IF you got the game U have no excuse to complain all u can do is suck it up and stop. I spend my money just like anybody else im not happy but at the same time u act like they remade duck hunt and put it on PC. Its not that bad it was actually fun...

I am just at the point where its starting to sound immature just shut the hell up you paid for it if u dont like it dont play it I have plenty of games that sucked that I only played for 1 hour that I didnt even take back to the store oh well they got my money. I mean u can actually make this one better and its not that bad to start off with .
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:59 PM
I expect an Aston Martin..... in my driveway..... by tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyDesire
I dong get these people IF you got the game U have no excuse to complain all u can do is suck it up and stop. I spend my money just like anybody else im not happy but at the same time u act like they remade duck hunt and put it on PC. Its not that bad it was actually fun...

I am just at the point where its starting to sound immature just shut the hell up you paid for it if u dont like it dont play it I have plenty of games that sucked that I only played for 1 hour that I didnt even take back to the store oh well they got my money. I mean u can actually make this one better and its not that bad to start off with .
I dong understand if you are disagreeing with me or just venting lol. If you think I've complaining I think you need to re-read my post. I'm simply listing my minimum expectations for the game over all not complaining about the current down time. And I think most people would probably agree that what I've listed is not very much to ask for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Title: Dr.Dre - Ring Ding Dong lyrics
"ring ding dong ring a ding ding ding dong
keep your hands ringin'
ring ding dong ring a ding ding ding dong
uh yeah"
Er.... sorry folks.... I wonder why that jumped in my head.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 04:33 PM
One should always strive to manage ones expectations to a reasonable level.

I expect:

1) Cryptic to do their best to support the game to the best of their abilities. Which includes numerous emergency downtimes for the next few weeks (maybe a little longer) and for there to be numerous patch downtimes as well.

2) To enjoy the game in its current incarnation and maybe to hit max level within the next few months.

3) To cancel my subscription if I consider the game to no longer be fun any more.

Anything else is a bonus. What I hope is a different matter
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:33 PM
/\ Like your Sig.