Ensign
# 1 Lifetime member perk question
11-12-2013, 03:54 PM
I have been a lifetime member sense day one and while I have been absent lately I have logged in several time over the past several months just to make sure it mines the dilithium automatic and get the promotional points for the c store. But neither of them seems to have increaded in several months any suggestions or anyone else having the issue

Thank you all for your response I am going to investigate further, thank you for your help

Last edited by noahlk83; 11-13-2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: great help from community
Lieutenant
# 2
11-13-2013, 03:21 AM
It have never been to attend mining on its own.
It will refine what ever you have in your storage. 8000 Dilithium Ore -> Refined Dilithium for a maximum worth of seven days (I believe). That only happens next time you log in.
So in order to get the 7x8000 Dilithium Ore -> 56,000 Refined Dilithium, you will need to have it in storage and log in every seven days.
Though I have encountered times where it didn't do it the first login, but changin character it would.

For the missing Zen. Your account could have been flagged unused (or what ever expression used) and therefore some mistake didn't bring your Zen to your account. Would suggest you look over at the support section for this issue annd write a ticket.

Sorry for my English skills. Tired, headache and just doesn't care
Career Officer
# 3
11-13-2013, 05:05 AM
a while back they did have an issue with the Zen not giving to some players, many of us were affected.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Lieutenant
# 4
11-13-2013, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
a while back they did have an issue with the Zen not giving to some players, many of us were affected.
Oh yeah right. Forgot that.
Ensign
# 5
11-17-2013, 06:37 PM
I have just recently returned to the game and found my account empty, I have been on STO since day one, and shouldn't there be my C-Store credits turned to Zen, or Zen here from my lifetime payment I made then?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 6
11-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcfia View Post
I have just recently returned to the game and found my account empty, I have been on STO since day one, and shouldn't there be my C-Store credits turned to Zen, or Zen here from my lifetime payment I made then?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
If you've been gone for a long time you need to link your old account to your new one.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app...tail/a_id/4134
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcfia View Post

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
What Mcklown said, but also there have been some bugs that show empty inventories for some players recently. Try restarting the game, verifying your cache (if you use steam), or as a last resort, uninstalling and reinstalling. If none of that helps, it's a server side issue and you'll have to wait until they can fix it.