Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
Just like, wait for it......WoW of course (Helms and Cloaks). You put such a nice design element into making uniforms then you cover them up with uneditiable armor graphics. These are the little things that smack of amatuerism in your work Cryptic. Why you can get it right is beyond me but maybe you need to hire some college grads instead of kids from your local high schools Vo-Tech Comp Science class. Just saying.......
ummm you fail
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Someone should let him know that you can turn off the kits from being visable as well... you know, before he starts a new thread about that.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Lt. Commander
# 24
Oh, by Odin's beard this has brought much joy.

Well, OP, dear dear OP, are you going to try to pass off this as sarcasm as you did yet another post of yours?

You have kind of fallen on your behind in this thread. nStill, I'm sure you will find something else to wail it soon.

PS, right click and hide armour.
Lt. Commander
# 25
Ragerx, stop digging yourself deeper into the hole you've dug.

In real life, I bet you have verbal diarrhea. Just can't shut up, sort of like a last word freak.

You can quit now and keep some of your dignity, or just keep posting half-hearted attempts at redeeming yourself which ultimately won't work.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
Can you make a ass of your self every time the server is down? as it is rather funny and sad at the same time.
"Everytime the server is down"- what are you expecting it to go down a lot more? This is the first time I have seen it go down since I started headstart. You are an angry little troll arent you?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Ouch...lol a bit too much headed your way for an obvious newb question...but what did you expect posting that while the server is down and we are all p*ssed off to high hell.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteis View Post
Ragerx, stop digging yourself deeper into the hole you've dug.

In real life, I bet you have verbal diarrhea. Just can't shut up, sort of like a last word freak.

You can quit now and keep some of your dignity, or just keep posting half-hearted attempts at redeeming yourself which ultimately won't work.
So wait, you are saying that my comment about the armor being "uneditable" is a bad one? Seems to me like I made a mistake with saying the armor couldnt be turned off but everything else in my post was vaild. Like this being amatuerish and armor is uneditable. You seem to be intent on trolling and trying to make this alot bigger than calling me out for a simple mistake
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Calling someone an 'angry little troll' in a thread you started with comments about how amateur Cryptic is and them needing to hire collage kids is a bit rich...

Especially in a thread where you have made yourself look such a pompous arse.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
"Everytime the server is down"- what are you expecting it to go down a lot more? This is the first time I have seen it go down since I started headstart. You are an angry little troll arent you?
Gotta admit it, that PC spec is utter *****!

Why people throw money away on such tripe is beyond me,