Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 04:53 PM
You paid for headstart? I'm pretty sure it's just a bonus. If there's a LOT of downtime in February than there will be a pretty good chance Cryptic will reimburse players in small amounts. Blizzard has reimbursed players around $2 for a couple days of server issues recently. SOE has done the same with their MMOs.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenica View Post
You paid for headstart? I'm pretty sure it's just a bonus. If there's a LOT of downtime in February than there will be a pretty good chance Cryptic will reimburse players in small amounts. Blizzard has reimbursed players around $2 for a couple days of server issues recently. SOE has done the same with their MMOs.
Indeed. QFT.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axwyn
Oh so sorry, the hours and hours of downtime are not exactly bugs are they? I dont recall mentioning bugs at all, perhaps you need to borrow the family brain cell to help you read properly.
you claim to have a brain, why not prove it by typing somthing that is based on logic and contious thinking and not childish, sad and werry out of proportion emotions.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Sykes
You ain't paying for **** right now. Come the 2nd, you ain't paying for ****. When your CC/Debit card is billed 14.99, your paying for it. So until then shut the **** up, and cry in a corner or quit.
Wow! That is quite a response. So eloquent and informative, almost poetic.

Tell me if you will, how do you get access to the zoo computer when all the other urangatan's are locked away for the night?

Oh and while I am at it, how can you type so well with them long clubby fingers, you are so talented aren't you? Hey, tell you what, why don't you let me know which zoo you are at and I'll come along to say hi, of course you won't be able to understand english but never mind, I promise to bring a banana ot two.

You have a nice day now.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 05:01 PM
leave him alone, his GF properly just broke up or somthing, no point in making his day any worse, to emotional to think straight. im out for sure!
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 05:02 PM
WAUGGHAA WHY DONT YOU ALL LEAVE HEADSTART WHINERS ALONE???!!! WUAAHAGGAA
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire25 View Post
WAUGGHAA WHY DONT YOU ALL LEAVE HEADSTART WHINERS ALONE???!!! WUAAHAGGAA
Just love that avatar, nice one
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Come on now this is actual "paid for" time we are losing. It simply is not good enough, not by a long stretch. This mmo has gone down the path of all the rest of them in the early days, it must have been avoidable.

Head start? Don't make me laugh. Damn mmo's are a law unto themselves, refund not allowed. Its criminal!
you do know that the actual paid for time starts Tuesday right. head start is a gift. and I believe the TOS doesn't say the server will be up 100% of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Come on now this is actual "paid for" time we are losing. It simply is not good enough, not by a long stretch. This mmo has gone down the path of all the rest of them in the early days, it must have been avoidable.

Head start? Don't make me laugh. Damn mmo's are a law unto themselves, refund not allowed. Its criminal!
It could have been avoidable....had they used more time....like another year to fully test and get ready and to make sure all the content they 'promised' would be in would be there.

But hey, what the hell did anyone expect from an open beta that last 2 weeks max? They obviously don;t know how to test or to be prepared.....

Hope you folks are happy for STILL beta testing the game. And waiting in line for hours to play a beta test . LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM
yes, we all paid for headstart since you cant be here without kickin out the money for the game...and no the first 30 days arent free you just covered the amount in your purchase of the game..And yes I do feel I have a right to complain, just because 80% of the other MMo's had to launch crappy is no reason this one had to, thats just like saying the last space shuttle exploded at launch so if it happens this time we should be rdy for it..BS you find the problem and fix it..not continue the status quo we had all through beta with no improvements to stability..so since thier server cant handle the load of the game they sold us they band aid it with a login queue..and yes EVE has one too but in 4.5 yrs i have sat in it 2 times.