Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
As I understand it: "This asset is earned by completing your first daily mission each day in the Solanae Dyson Sphere."

So I completed the daily mission "Contested Zone" given by Commander Kaol and did not receive the Dyson Joint Command Commendation asset.

I'm not quite sure exactly when or what actually gives the commendation because nothing in-game seems to clearly indicate how and where you get them.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Ensign
# 2
11-13-2013, 08:12 AM
To get the Dyson Joint Command Commendation you need to complete the mission Allied Zone. If you scroll down to the rewards you will see, that this mission rewards you with one Dyson Joint Command Commendation.
Commander
# 3
11-13-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
As I understand it: "This asset is earned by completing your first daily mission each day in the Solanae Dyson Sphere."

So I completed the daily mission "Contested Zone" given by Commander Kaol and did not receive the Dyson Joint Command Commendation asset.
Same problem here. This happened to me last night on one of my Fed toons.

Quote:
I'm not quite sure exactly when or what actually gives the commendation because nothing in-game seems to clearly indicate how and where you get them.
Yes, there seems to be a lot of confusion on this subject. See next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenoxhostility View Post
To get the Dyson Joint Command Commendation you need to complete the mission Allied Zone. If you scroll down to the rewards you will see, that this mission rewards you with one Dyson Joint Command Commendation.
I was told the same thing in Zone chat, however I finished Contested Zone in a KDF toon then in another Fed toon and they both got the Commendation, so is hard to tell where's the bug coming from.

Cheers.
Husker - RugBurn
Zaan - Mel'Kor - Zarek
Career Officer
# 4
11-13-2013, 09:54 AM
i just earned 2 comendations for 2 toons by doing the breach elite. nothing special... but on my 3rd toon i wanted to get it as well and it not gave me one commendation after completing the mission. only difference is that i started with dyson rep on that toon yesterday, by doing the breach (which gave me the commendation i needed).
i tried that mission on that particular toon before my rep-project had finished and once after it had finished. no commendation. and nope... i won't do it a 5th time today ;D

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc/Rom: Lag Industries - D'Waste/Fed-Sci: Lag Industries - IAM
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PvP improvements, coming since 2010 lol

Last edited by wast33; 11-13-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wast33 View Post
i just earned 2 comendations for 2 toons by doing the breach elite. nothing special... but on my 3rd toon i wanted to get it as well and it not gave me one commendation after completing the mission. only difference is that i started with dyson rep on that toon yesterday, by doing the breach (which gave me the commendation i needed).
i tried that mission on that particular toon before my rep-project had finished and once after it had finished. no commendation. and nope... i won't do it a 5th time today ;D
maybe the timer is not 20h, but 24h, just a guess
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greucean View Post
maybe the timer is not 20h, but 24h, just a guess
Not Sure what's going on.. I have the same problem on Fed Main Character I can not get the the Dyson Joint Command Commendation. I ran 6 different missions and never received the reward. Also I agree nothing points to a do this to get the reward.

I am having visions of the last season release all over again. My main fed toon caught in a transport beam up problem for days..

I hope this got fixed in last nights patch.. Will checking in a couple of hours.. What a disappointment. To have the same nightmares again.
Career Officer
# 7
11-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Not getting commendations for the Contested Zone Daylies either. Only STF worked so far. But a fleet buddy got 2 commendations, for both spire AND breahc, on one day.

EDIT: okay, I get it now. The quests in the contested zone don't work. It really has to be explained what counts as a daylie here.

Last edited by hellstedt; 11-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellstedt View Post
Not getting commendations for the Contested Zone Daylies either. Only STF worked so far. But a fleet buddy got 2 commendations, for both spire AND breahc, on one day.

EDIT: okay, I get it now. The quests in the contested zone don't work. It really has to be explained what counts as a daylie here.

I am not get any for anything I run, on my fed toons, I will check both KDF and Rommy later today.. Its going to make the new reputation system far worse me.
Captain
# 9
11-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Got the same issue here. No commendation point from Breachx2 and I cannot pick the battlezone dailies despite the cooldown being over. What's the issue?

What does once a day mean?

- 20h cd?
- 24h cd?
- Resets with the daily dilithium limit? (would explain my problem. Got the token around 2am / reset was at 1am / cd ended later at 10pm but didn't reward anything
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Captain
# 10
11-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Dilithium reset is out as an option. Just tried it. It's either bugged (even restart didn't help) or it's a 24h cd.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Closed Thread