Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 31
11-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Is this your first mmo? All major updates have had bugs since the beginning. The decider is if they fix showstoppers within a decent time frame
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Rihannsu
# 32
11-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Actually, my understanding is bug reports do send info on your particular build, settings and other meta data, they also send a screenshot too.

As for the state of the bugs in the game, this is an MMO, it's constantly evolving, there are bound to be bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-13-2013, 09:18 PM
I just find it amusing that the person who started this thread is not even using the ship in question with the problem.. good grief.
Super Moderator
# 34
11-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Okay... deep breath.

OP, have the person with the problem post something about what's going on in either the gameplay bugs or federation shipyards sections of the forums. They should absolutely include a ticket ID.

Assuming that this is a reproducible problem and not a one-time glitch, of course.

Since nobody else is reporting a problem as far as I can see and because there is a bit of a hint of the 'petition' thing and because this is posted in the wrong part of the forums, I think it will be best if I close this thread altogether.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread