Lt. Commander
Dev dont read in general feedback forum, they only come in from time to time so close a really bad thread.
If you want to really ***** and be heard go here
http://www.startrekonline.com/support
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:59 PM
also there is alot of noobs here, nothing wrong with being a noob but think about it, alot of people who love star trek but never played a MMO before are in the game now and on the forums. they dont know how MMO's work, its totally dif from anything they have ever seen before
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Well let them complain all they want. There really is no harm in them complaining, it is not hindering my game play at all. Eventually they will see that complaining hasn't got them anywhere, and will suddenly stop complaining. Besides, it is always entertaining to see what new things people have to complain about!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:06 PM
ya but it would be nice if a new thread lasted on the front page more then 30 seconds, all there cry cry cry post are the same, cant they just pick one and stick to it
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
Dev dont read in general feedback forum, they only come in from time to time so close a really bad thread.
Yes because if you complain you are a Noob, if you dont agree with my opinion you are a Noob, if I dont like your face you are a Noob. Why dont you just use a racial slur and be done with it?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
Yes because if you complain you are a Noob, if you dont agree with my opinion you are a Noob, if I dont like your face you are a Noob. Why dont you just use a racial slur and be done with it?
na your so noob you dont even now what a noob is
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
So... not to poke a gigantic hole in your arguement - but by sheer definition "n00b" is pretty much self descriptive in nature.

Most people who complain have never been a dev, never played a MMO or HAVE and complain anyways, then there are those that would complain about a perfect sphere anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Most likely the only MMO they have played is WoW 4 years after launch and expect every MMO to be just like it at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by londo-cat View Post
So... not to poke a gigantic hole in your arguement - but by sheer definition "n00b" is pretty much self descriptive in nature.

Most people who complain have never been a dev, never played a MMO or HAVE and complain anyways, then there are those that would complain about a perfect sphere anyways.
lets put it this way, when you are new you should stfu and learn.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
lets put it this way, when you are new you should stfu and learn.
Well, thats part of the process... the whole RTFM is really what needs to happen, but how many people do YOU know who actually RTFM and get something out of it, especially with a MMO that changes from patch to patch? Generally there should be a lot of stuff already on-line about this and that, and especially pre-launch granted that its not available just yet.

However - most people who play games dive into them and then complain when they can't get it done. Most are *NOT* like you and do complain because they feel it is thier GOD GIVEN right to do so.

Not that I agree - I think they should stfu - but the forum is the place to rant dude...