Lt. Commander
I Pre-Ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam. It entitles all the spiffy stuff.

Yada yada. Everyone knows about that. But because I'm a huge trek fan and I am sure I'm going to be playing this game a very long time, I also Pre-Ordered the Collectors boxed edition from Amazon.com. Obviously for the Borg Boff.

So this leads to my question, well "questions".

How do I link my account (of which I already have a subscription set up for), so that I get all the benefits of both Pre-Orders?

Also I "heard" somewhere on these forums that you can not have the Red Matter Device and the Automated turret? If this is true I'm fine with that but I truly hope my one account can get all the perks.

Does anyone, even a Dev/Forum Mod know the answer to this? And if it has been answered, first I apologize about this topic, and could someone direct me to the answer?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Bump to deal with the shear volume of folks posting new threads about servers being down.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Amazon will send you a code via e-mail for the head-start which you enter it at the same area as the beta key. As for the borg officer, the code for it will be inside the box from amazon.

The Automated Turrets are in the game, never seen the antimatter however.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasette
I Pre-Ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam. It entitles all the spiffy stuff.

Yada yada. Everyone knows about that. But because I'm a huge trek fan and I am sure I'm going to be playing this game a very long time, I also Pre-Ordered the Collectors boxed edition from Amazon.com. Obviously for the Borg Boff.

So this leads to my question, well "questions".

How do I link my account (of which I already have a subscription set up for), so that I get all the benefits of both Pre-Orders?

Also I "heard" somewhere on these forums that you can not have the Red Matter Device and the Automated turret? If this is true I'm fine with that but I truly hope my one account can get all the perks.

Does anyone, even a Dev/Forum Mod know the answer to this? And if it has been answered, first I apologize about this topic, and could someone direct me to the answer?
I am curious...have you read the pre-order FAQ off the main page? It does answer some of these questions. As to the Red Matter Device and Automated turrent - where did you read this?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:00 PM
The post is from about a month or two ago so I have no idea if its changed but this is where I got the Idea you can only use one or the other (referring to red matter and the automated defense).

(Link to original Forum Thread) http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=41808

(This particular quote is about half way down in the 2nd post)

Are ship items, such as the Red Matter Capacitor and the Automated Defense Battery available for both Starfleet and Klingon ships?

Sure! Here’s the rule ONE item PER character.

EDIT: And thanks for directing me to the Pre-Order FAQ, though it took me a while to find >_<
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Bump and....

So the question now is, Can you have both the Red Matter Device and the Auto Defense Device at the same time?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
If it's a console, it depends on the ship you're using.