Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
Fleet Roster tab seems to slightly buggered....

1. Will now only display a maximum of 10 members per page.

2. The "Status" info column (last log-in info) is blank (even after reselecting).

Not a 'show stopper', but a fix would be appreciated.

Click link at right and add your support!
Lt. Commander
# 2 Here too...
11-13-2013, 07:46 AM
I thought it may just be the low end laptop I'm using to get in the game.

(15 seconds just to open the inventory window).
(My main PC is a victim of the "Great Crash of 08")

But the only "status" I see in the Roster window is my own. (All other players are offline).
Contributions, and member comments seem to be intact.
Career Officer
# 3
11-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencheryl View Post
I thought it may just be the low end laptop I'm using to get in the game.

(15 seconds just to open the inventory window).
(My main PC is a victim of the "Great Crash of 08")

But the only "status" I see in the Roster window is my own. (All other players are offline).
Contributions, and member comments seem to be intact.
You can see the details of offline players by checking the box in the lower left corner of the subject tab.

Yes, I can still see the other details, but the "Status" info is important to track who has been on as of late and keep an eye out for inactive accounts.

Hope your other issue can be remedied.

Best of luck.
Click link at right and add your support!
Ensign
# 4 Last On-Line
11-13-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophere View Post
Fleet Roster tab seems to slightly buggered....

1. Will now only display a maximum of 10 members per page.

2. The "Status" info column (last log-in info) is blank (even after reselecting).

Not a 'show stopper', but a fix would be appreciated.

It's extremely annoying to be managing a fleet/fleets when I can't see who has been active. I really hope this isn't going to be a 6 month fix. Having to log into GATEWAY to see who has been on-line for 400 + toons is going to drive me crazy.

I'm starting to get tired of the glitches. If this game wasn't Star Trek..... Managing a fleet is one of the reasons I'm still playing the game.

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Not to mention that the gate-way information isn't always reliable and accurate...

The inability to see the last log-in is definitely problematic for fleet management. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated
Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
Directive 010
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-14-2013, 12:01 PM
I'll chime in here and say that being able to check last log in is a very useful tool for Fleet admin/management.

I imagine you folks are swamped right now squishing bugs however; your attention to this (Cryptic Worker Bees), would be very much appreciated.

maj!
Previously: QorDaq
Operations Team, 12th Fleet
Captain
Not sure if this is intended or not, but either way it needs to be reverted. Since season 8 launched the fleet roster now only shows 10 characters per page. That would be ok if it wasn't for the complete removal of the status window. We can now no longer see when the character last logged in to the game (one of my fleet leaders couldn't see it either so it's nothing to do with rank), which makes promotions and kicks based on activity, and clearing out inactives almost impossible without use of 3rd party programs. This change needs to be reverted.

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Lieutenant
# 8
11-15-2013, 03:43 AM
This change makes it a lot harder to manage a fleet and needs to be reverted ASAP

Ausmonauts Chief of Staff
Ensign
# 9
11-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Why exactly was it changed?
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Devs we need better ways to manage the fleet in game unless you can open up gateway to web service based remote access so that we can utilize fleet management functions from external sites. As we run a large fleet it would be great to be able to link information from in game back out to workflows on our own website.

As for in game management please don't wreck the fleet management system the way it was pre-season 8. We truly need more capabilities in game and not less.
Closed Thread