Notices

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
Commander
# 13
11-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinaartaxos View Post

What he said, not only does it have a search function, the data on there is cut and pasteable, making it easy to get into a third party program

CombatLogReader—Infected Space[2:24]— Pinky 8,919,370(65,583)
Career Officer
# 14
11-15-2013, 07:12 AM
As a fleet leader of a modest fleet myself, I sponsor this thread. The roster needs reverting ASAP.
Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
11-15-2013, 07:46 AM
lol Yeah, yesterday I spent good couple of minutes trying to figure out what's wrong or wheather the graphic glitches are back when I couldn't find my name in the fleet roster while it said 13 people online.

I seriously don't understand the devs' need to mess around with stuff like this when there are many more issues currently troubling STO.
Career Officer
# 16
11-15-2013, 07:54 AM
The roster needs a sort by @ name function, while we're complaining.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
11-15-2013, 07:59 AM
Yes please revert and improve fleet management capabilities, at least for leaders. Besides a search function, a total (or full listing of all alts) by @handle for contributions / activity is another example of what I would find helpful.
Captain
# 18
11-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonulinu2 View Post
Yes please revert and improve fleet management capabilities, at least for leaders. Besides a search function, a total (or full listing of all alts) by @handle for contributions / activity is another example of what I would find helpful.
---------------------------------------------------------

yes this !!!!
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
11-15-2013, 08:22 AM
Totally agree. we need more fleet management tools not less.
like:
contribution logs
provisions usage logs
fleet member information page with join/promotion dates
If you want to remove something, remove totaly irrelevant information about BOFF training and commendations from news log
Thank you
Captain
# 20
11-15-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leod198 View Post
Totally agree. we need more fleet management tools not less.
like:
contribution logs
provisions usage logs
fleet member information page with join/promotion dates
If you want to remove something, remove totaly irrelevant information about BOFF training and commendations from news log
Thank you
No usage logs please. Whatever you use you have to pay for with fleet credits so you contributed accordingly and your purchase is fine. Showing usage logs will just lead to people pondering on who bought what and lead to great fights within fleets. I'm taking care of the bank of my fleet and I can tell you that I have absolutely no interest in such information whatsoever. People can buy what they need. Just keep your provisions up that's all you need to do.

p.s. The same goes for contribution logs. All I need to know is the total overall. I really don't care about any further details.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Closed Thread