Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 21
11-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Ah crap, just noticed this, how the hell are we supposed to know who to kick from the fleet for inactivity now? I have hundreds in my 4 fleets and cannot remember who they all are, some may not have been on for more than 6 months, was about to do some management this weekend, now I simply cannot.

Please Cryptic fix this ASAP.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Republic Veteran
# 22
11-15-2013, 09:06 AM
I put my vote in as well. I can't manage my fleet like this. Please revert.
Career Officer
# 23
11-15-2013, 10:04 AM
No word from the Devs on this anywhere? Not seen it in the patch notes and it's still the same after today's patch

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
11-15-2013, 10:34 AM
I also notice these changes and they are not welcome Devs. I also am curious why they decided to handle the friends list and fleet list differently. I mean I wish all fleet members were listed by their handles in the fleet instead of each individual toon. Would clean things up alot. If someone else had toons not in the fleet that is fine, just only have them show up online in the fleet when they are on one of their fleet toons. But If I have 4 toons in the fleet, well make them all appear with just my handle for heaven's sake!
Captain
# 25
11-15-2013, 11:24 AM
What were they thinking? This is an unnecessary change and actually makes things more difficult. I guess they wanted us to grind just to see our lists? PWE effect once again.... grindfest.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Captain
# 26
11-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
No word from the Devs on this anywhere? Not seen it in the patch notes and it's still the same after today's patch
I really don't like those Ninja-stealth updates................ They really ought to do something about their patch note processes.....

Hope we get the activity log back soon.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Captain
# 27
11-15-2013, 06:36 PM
@handle sorting and a search option would be great too, although i'll be happy if they just revert the roster to what it was last week.

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Ensign
# 28
11-15-2013, 11:14 PM
i second that roster needs to go back to original state thx
Lieutenant
# 29
11-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Agreed;

We need to at least be able to tell when people were last online; as well as stretch how many we can see on a single player.

Cryptic; can you please explain why you did this; also; did anyone see any patch notes for these changes ?
Republic Veteran
# 30
11-16-2013, 02:16 AM
What are y'all talking about? I still have "Status" in the drop-down menu on my fleet roster.

Fvillhu s'Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Praetor of the Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
Tal'Diann = KDF-allied Romulan Republic Fleet / Tal Diann = Fed-allied Romulan Republic Fleet
Closed Thread