Lt. Commander
Character Name: Rynard

Current Ship: USS Akuma

As I wait for the server outage to end, I thought that I would go ahead and put out a request to join a fleet.....

I'm a 26 year old dude living in the Midwest United States. I cancelled my WoW subscription for this game and I have yet to look back! I'm a really laid back guy who (and I don't mean to brag) happens to be decent in space combat. Most of my experience comes from playing the Starfleet Academy games on the PC.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested. Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 04:34 PM
I would recommend the one I joined a few days ago;

Legacy Fleet

http://legacyfleet.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=117036

Go there and Apply
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:46 PM
I am Rear Admiral Stormy Daniels of Fleet 187. I won't bore you with one of those long-winded cookie cutter posts about how great our fleet is. What I will say is this:
The 1-8-7 is a worldwide fleet where people of all types of playing styles find someone who plays similar to theirs. While we are more than 100 strong, we're not looking for numbers- we're looking for members. We expect those of the 1-8-7 to be active participants on our forums and in-game. Does this mean you must play every day? No. Do you have to visit the website every day? No. But we do expect members to routinely stop in and post on the forums, give a shout out or check in on our vent channel. Yes, we use vent and we have a website. You can find it at fleet187.com. Check it out and see what we are doing at Fleet 187. I think you'll be glad you did. OK, the green light said the servers were now up, but I did want to extend a personal invitation before I rushed off to boldly go where.... well, you know the rest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:48 PM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you Farvey.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have over 60 active members. We have divisions set up for PvE, PvP, RP, and Crafting.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:48 PM
Let me throw my hat in the ring too.

Greetings!

Crimson Revenge, a mature gamers guild with members ages 18+ is currently seeking
new members to join our ranks.

Some notes of interest about our guild-family.

- Over 7 years together in various games. We have accomplished much together but mostly we focus on fun and friendship!

- Strong leadership. Our guild leaders are the guild founders. Our Senior officer corps have been with us for a long time!

- Focus on our guild members. We provide full time active forums, a guild website, 24/7 Ventrilo and Xfire Support too!

- Members before Politics. With real time events like our annual get-together, CrimsonFest, we recognize that there is a person behind the monitor
and that people have real life obligations, Family, work, etc. We don't require any of our members to meet any type of play time quota.

- Were not just about MMO's! - We have yearly fantasy football, and support and enjoy other games too, PS3/Xbox connections, etc.

Our guild structure allows for promotion to various officer ranks and intra-guild responsibilities. Recruitment, Vault manangement, etc are just a few duties available to officers once promoted.

If you would like more information, please visit:

Our guild website
www.crimsonrevenge.com

Direct link to our application forum. (You must register first)
http://www.crimsonrevenge.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm late to the posting here, but, would like to invite you to check us out at www.PlatinumOrder.com.

We're a relaxed group of folks who like to get as much fun out of our games as we can.

Good luck in your hunt for a fleet to call home!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Greetings!

I am Letum Omnis, of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, and are a"family style" group, without any specific time requirements.

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
  1. We are extremely well organized, with command structure, ranks, and advancement in place.
  2. Clearly identified means of promotion within the fleet that corresponds with the in game ranking structure.
  3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
  4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
  5. Good size fleet, (over 65 on the roster now, and growing).
  6. Global member base (U.S., UK, NZ), so we typically will have someone on at all times.
  7. Seven (7) year history together in various MMO's, and have accomplished much in our previous MMO's
  8. A nice mix of folks who RP. So if you enjoy that, we can offer it as well.
  9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
  10. We have vent, and forums.

I suggest heading over to our primary recruting thread and our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, on our forums, or in game.

My in game name is the same as my signature. (Letum Omnis@flakk)

Links to our webpage and primary recruiting thread are in my signature.
(Contain additional information)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi there!

Looking for an awesome Fleet to raid, roleplay, PvP, explore, or just hangout with great people?

Revelation Fleet is recruiting for all aspects of the game! With 89 members and over a year of Fleet experience, we are a well established group of friends from literally all across the globe joined together to have fun in STO and talk Trek.

Everyone is welcome. No matter what your interests may be, you will find a great home at Revelation Fleet!

Visit:
revelationfleet.info/forum and register today!