See the Fleet forums .
better known as "Starbase One"
Fleet named "SpaceAged"
A fun and casual fleet.
Post your desire to be with the oldfolks.
Janeway@Craftin I'm 53 !
Feel free to post in this thread as well ,and claim your age !
Cryptic has finally given in to our top ten demands !
1. NPCs now sell various items,including prune juice.
2. Captains' chairs now come equipped with various helpfull equipment and cup holders.
3. Handicap Docking now available.
4. The "Clapper" console installed for the viewscreen.
5. Lawrence Welk StarTrek theme polka music.
6. Holodeck now available in black and white.
7. Permission to travel throughout the Universe with our left nacelle constantly blinking
8. Senoir discounts on all equipment.
9. An "I am Napping" message instead of AFK
10. The right to use "GODMODE" whenever we wish.
No fleets for me, I'm lone wolfing it for now, but I certainly qualify. From my youngest days watching TOS to the new reboot, I love it all. TOS, movies, TNG, DS9, Voyager (a little less then the others, but still loved it), and even the hated Enterprise. In fact, I'll buck the trend and say I thought Enterprise kicked Voyagers butt for not irritating me as much.
Sorry Craftin, but I hated Janeway and secretly hoped through the whole series Chakote would take over because Janeway paid for ****ing with the middle of the 8472/Borg war. Kirk wouldn't have helped the Borg for anything.