Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok guys I will give you just one word. The one word that will unlock untold hours of gaming time.

If you sacrifice just small window of time to undertake this task., your significant other unless she has serious self esteem issues and or insecurity issues. Will with in reason gladly hand you a golden ticket to gaming time.

Massage!
Non intimate in nature well unless you want to but that is for another forum.

Spend 30 to 60 minutes. Massage her feet, hands, legs, back, shoulders and neck. Use lotion not oil unless she prefers.

If it puts her to sleep, even better for you.

Since I am out of work right now, if the other half comes home to a cooked meal, done dishes, clean kitchen and the occasional massage all is well. .

Another way to put it is, "Honey at least I'm not out @ the Bar with the guys etc etc" <Joking> though it is still a plausible line. I wouldn't recommending using it however.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Just setup times with her that you play and stick to those times.

If she expects your going to be playing Tuesday night through Friday night from 7-11 then she knows that ahead of time. And your out free in clear if the times you set is too much compromise and adjust. Then on the nights your not playing or not supposed to spend that time with her, if you come back to the game you didn't hold up to your end of the bargain. Its all about communication when it comes to having a wife who doesn't understand or enjoy video games like you do.

Good Luck!
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
when we first got married, he got wife agro something fierce! then he introduced me to a few awesome games (that I still love actually) plus we both play MMOs together

now I'm the one who gets agro for playing too much
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 05:34 PM
FWIW, it changed for us when kids came along. Till then , we ahd so much time we could have together my gaming didn't matter. NOw we have so little it does.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
Why do so many have this problem i've been married for 6 years and have never had an issue with it my wife accepts who I am and knows this is part of me and accepts it is it that your significant other can't entertain themselves or what? just curious not trying to put anyone down just don't understand it
My girl talked me into trying STO when I wasn't that interested. Now she's playing a hot Orion by my side as we conquer weakling Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 05:37 PM
My wife helps me play games, we share an account. She also helps me do the dishes,
And take out the trash and do other chores. She even goes with me to work and helps me out there. Not to mention the way she pleases me. Daily.

MY WIFE IS THE BEST.

She's also my left hand.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongsc2
My wife helps me play games, we share an account. She also helps me do the dishes,
And take out the trash and do other chores. She even goes with me to work and helps me out there. Not to mention the way she pleases me. Daily.

MY WIFE IS THE BEST.

She's also my left hand.
Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
Why do so many have this problem i've been married for 6 years and have never had an issue with it my wife accepts who I am and knows this is part of me and accepts it is it that your significant other can't entertain themselves or what? just curious not trying to put anyone down just don't understand it
My wife loves STO...

Thsi way I do not bother her with Pon Farr
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 07:08 PM
My partner and I both play. And since we are both guys, well, it works out!
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygone View Post
Agro free? What is this? and how to obtain?
I heard its a very rare drop.