02-10-2010, 12:08 PM
We are still looking for more skilled pilots and away teams to join the fun. =D
Contact me if you have any questions.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-11-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensghost View Post
Exodus Fleet is a federation based Star Trek Online (STO) fleet. We are a friendly, mature, social fleet who focus on enjoying the game we love and supporting each other. We know real life is more important than a game and don't pressure members to play for long hours; we hope that if real life takes you away from the game for a time, that you can tell us.

At ExF we don't have hefty restrictions and conditions for membership, we are an inclusive fleet and if you can speak English, behave in a mature manner and have a team spirit then you are welcome to join us. We aren't here to tell you what hours to play and what programs to use. We communicate via our Ventrilo server heavily and prefer members to use it, though we don't require you to if you really don't want to. With Ventrilo we have "text chat" similar to MSN where you can message us if you are shy or don't have a microphone.
===========
Still looking for people, so come on over and have a look
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensghost View Post
Exodus Fleet is a federation based Star Trek Online (STO) fleet. We are a friendly, mature, social fleet who focus on enjoying the game we love and supporting each other. We know real life is more important than a game and don't pressure members to play for long hours; we hope that if real life takes you away from the game for a time, that you can tell us.

At ExF we don't have hefty restrictions and conditions for membership, we are an inclusive fleet and if you can speak English, behave in a mature manner and have a team spirit then you are welcome to join us. We aren't here to tell you what hours to play and what programs to use. We communicate via our Ventrilo server heavily and prefer members to use it, though we don't require you to if you really don't want to. With Ventrilo we have "text chat" similar to MSN where you can message us if you are shy or don't have a microphone.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-12-2010, 03:35 AM
i would like to welcome Delar to our fleet.

If anybody else would like any info or to join please contact me in game, on oursite or here.

www.exodusfleet.co.uk
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Well, i'm off to bed now people. See you bright and early tomorrow morning...... oh wait, it is bright and early tomorrow morning.......

See you in a few hours then
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-13-2010, 04:11 AM
Good day to you all,

We're still on the look out for more skilled officers to come and join the crew. If you would like any further info, please send me a pm here or on our website http://www.exodusfleet.co.uk
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Wow, been a few days since someone posted here, started a new thread? Anyway....... Hello