Lt. Commander
We are casual and family friendly fleet. (How's that for alliteration)
If you are interested, please read on.

The guild’s goal is to meet and keep gaming friends. We offer a mature and friendly gaming environment. We are looking for active players who want to be a part of a very unique gaming community. We thrive because of one simple fact; on-line gaming is more fun with the company and assistance of good friends.

The House of Blackrock is a guild and gaming community that was established in 1996. We are a multi-game guild with individual and respected Chapters in: LOTRO, GW, WoW, and now STO. Our members are always trying and testing new MMORPG’s, and so we are constantly looking to investigate other realms. We have active forums with gaming support resources such as Teamspeak and Ventrillo servers.

Our membership age ranges from teens to sixties, and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life, so power gaming isn’t required. What we aren’t and won’t tolerate are racists, bigots, flamers, “leet” gamers, or any such distasteful type of person.

If this seems like a good fit for you, visit us in our forums: http://www.hobonline.org/hobforums

Hope to see you in game!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Bumping because of the crazy amount of posts filling this forum Please send a PM or catch me in game if you are interested in the House of Blackrock.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:40 PM
I'd like to offer my personal testimony as a Blackrock member coming up on my one year anniversary with the guild:

I can attest the uniformly high character and friendly nature of the group.

I joined HoB after having left a much larger, indeed global, gaming organisation within which I had held an admin position. After several years with that group, I grew weary of the seemingly near constant internal petty political schmutz, and the ongoing attempts to create rules and regulations about everything.

I spent quite some time playing games without being a member of a guild or clan and, eventually, wound up in Lotro where I discovered HoB.

I feel sincerely blessed and luck y to have 'stumbled' into such a quality group of people on my first attempt to rejoin a gaming community.

These are good people who genuinely enjoy the company of each other, and of fellow gamers. We enjoy our games, we enjoy talking with one another and, we enjoy helping each other out.

If you see one of floating around out in sector space, give us a shout and, if you'd like to spend time with an bright, common sensical group of folks who like playing games for the sake of playing then, by all means, come see about joining us.

"We'll leave a light for ya!"
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow, incredible amount of activity in this forum. Just want to add my aggreement, HoB has been awesome during the time I've been associated (around three years now). Come check us out and help us create a fleet you will be proud of.

http://www.hobonline.org/hobforums