Lt. Commander
# 1 Hot Keys
02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
SUCK. Fix please. Theyre too slow in combat and very annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm... er... what? Not quite sure what you mean. What hotkeys? Are they not activating properly in combat? ground or space?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raximillian
I'm... er... what? Not quite sure what you mean. What hotkeys? Are they not activating properly in combat? ground or space?
There are lots of annoying things, like you press one of your hotkeys to use a skill and the skill in your skill bar darkens like you just activated a global cooldown and that skill but lo and behold the skill did not in fact activate.

I've been killed multiple times because of not using something like Reverse Shield Polarity in situations like that since I'm trying to move on to the next skill after using the first. It's a very annoying UI problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oplaid View Post
There are lots of annoying things, like you press one of your hotkeys to use a skill and the skill in your skill bar darkens like you just activated a global cooldown and that skill but lo and behold the skill did not in fact activate.

I've been killed multiple times because of not using something like Reverse Shield Polarity in situations like that since I'm trying to move on to the next skill after using the first. It's a very annoying UI problem.
Ah yes. Cryptic should implement a skill queue for the game. You actiavate a power and it goes into a small queue. The queue only has to hold the current power, and the next in line, that's it. If the queue is full, then you get an error that a power is queued.

Cryptic could add global cooldowns like WoW (they seem to be there, but they should be visible).

I don't know there are a million ways to fix this, Cryptic just has to implement one.