Lt. Commander
# 1 I just need 4 good men...
01-31-2010, 11:08 AM
I just want to get my Klingon Fleet up, but its hard as heck to find the people to make the pre-requiste 5-man team.

Since we are all stuck here in the forums right now(I know ya'll here...i can hear you breathing), I figured I'd put out the request. I just need 4 players to agree to accept team invites from me once the game goes live. It'll be a character from my @cocoa-jin account of course.

I believe we have to be on the same server/instances, so please work with me if you agree to this. Im constantly checking the server status too...

Of course there is no need to join the Fleet, Im ot going to try and recruiit you...but I need to get this stuff out of the way so I can finally enjoy my play time witm main.

Please chime in and post if you can help...the more the merrier. If I have 10 people willing to do it, then I'd guess I'd have a descent chance of it actually happeninig.

I think the only requirement is that your character to Klingon faction and you cant already be in a Fleet.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
I just want to get my Klingon Fleet up, but its hard as heck to find the people to make the pre-requiste 5-man team.

Since we are all stuck here in the forums right now(I know ya'll here...i can hear you breathing), I figured I'd put out the request. I just need 4 players to agree to accept team invites from me once the game goes live. It'll be a character from my @cocoa-jin account of course.

I believe we have to be on the same server/instances, so please work with me if you agree to this. Im constantly checking the server status too...

Of course there is no need to join the Fleet, Im ot going to try and recruiit you...but I need to get this stuff out of the way so I can finally enjoy my play time witm main.

Please chime in and post if you can help...the more the merrier. If I have 10 people willing to do it, then I'd guess I'd have a descent chance of it actually happeninig.

I think the only requirement is that your character to Klingon faction and you cant already be in a Fleet.

If you are still looking for people when I get in game later today send me a PM. I'll join, though I'm not feeling very social after finding out the Azure Nebula mission is still bugged I might just grind my way to T3 in the Kahless expanse so I'll have enough honor to get me through my T3 promotions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post

Already said yes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:35 AM
You need 4 people to help you make your fleet? So, in effect, you're a one man fleet? What's the point?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Got it guys...thanks!