Cryptic Studios Team
Hey Everyone,

We've posted an update regarding the latest developments to our upcoming Arc-powered website.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1033251

Please feel free to take a look and post your questions here. As usual, we'll answer as many questions as we can so feel free to share your thoughts.

-Dezstravus
Captain
# 2
11-13-2013, 03:27 PM
The post mentions "fan content" not being preserved. The only "fan content" I can think of STO has is either a) contained in the forum, or b) the Foundry.

What, if any, of this is going to be lost because of this thing?
Ensign
# 3
11-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Forum rage in 3...2...1...

On a serious note. I am fine with pwe changing the websites. However, I would prefer to not download Arc. I have no need for it and it sounds too much like Origin, which I dislike.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
11-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red01999 View Post
The post mentions "fan content" not being preserved. The only "fan content" I can think of STO has is either a) contained in the forum, or b) the Foundry.

What, if any, of this is going to be lost because of this thing?
That section was removed from the blog as it does not pertain to STO. Other legacy PWE sites have fan content submissions (screenshots, art, etc.), but we never did.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 5
11-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezstravus View Post
Hey Everyone,

We've posted an update regarding the latest developments to our upcoming Arc-powered website.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1033251

Please feel free to take a look and post your questions here. As usual, we'll answer as many questions as we can so feel free to share your thoughts.

-Dezstravus

Just read through the Blog, gotta admit... you do some amazing dev blogs Noel!! , anyhow... the updates seem sweet... and on regards to the website... do you have an ETA on when it will be available???

Also Thank you for allowing us to use the current launchers a bit longer... in my case that is..

Overall, can not wait to see the changes... look epic!! >.<

On a side note: In regards to this changes... not sure if the STO gateway will come in here with this changes...
Any news on that???
AKA "Comrademoco" Join Date: February 20th, 2012
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Arc
Check out my Screenshots at:Imgur
Join the: R&D_Trade Channel
Community Manager at Borg Defiants

Last edited by generalmoco; 11-13-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Lieutenant
Greetings, I purchase zen through the use of game cards like the perfect world game cards or ultimate game cards. Would we still be able to purchase zen through these game cards?
Career Officer
# 7
11-13-2013, 03:35 PM
I've made my feelings regarding Arc pretty clear, so no need to keep spitting in the wind...

Porthos is not amused.
Career Officer
# 8
11-13-2013, 03:41 PM
heh@total straight faced way cryptic post about these

its literally one of the few things you see the majority of forum posters actually agree about, nobody wants/cares/needs ARC
Commander
# 9
11-13-2013, 03:42 PM
So what ever happened to that long overdue Forum Upgrade? The blog mentions "minor visual upgrades" to the forums, but nothing further. No upgrade?
Commander
# 10
11-13-2013, 03:44 PM
I don't need a "unified Website" for everything...
I will NEVER play any of the other games and I find it HIGHLY unnerving to get bombared (and we will eventually get bombarded with Ads, Events and whatever that's the one and only point of all this) with all this... superfluous waste...
Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith