Lt. Commander
# 1 The Gorn.
01-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Honestly, I would love to play a Gorn. Their look, their culture, their style, everything about them just seems awesome. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a part of a race that once controlled most of the Alpha Quadrant?

But, I feel let down everytime I go to make a Gorn. They just seem so... limited. I mean, starting out with three of your abilities already selected is alittle ridiculous. I know that the Gorn aren't known for their "space combat", but, isn't their knowledge suppose to be on par with that of the Federation races?

All I ask for, is one of those horrible pre-selected abilities be removed. Who really needs "20% damage resistance to Fire DoTs?" Most of the game takes place in space!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000_Tons_of_Awesome
Honestly, I would love to play a Gorn. Their look, their culture, their style, everything about them just seems awesome. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a part of a race that once controlled most of the Alpha Quadrant?

But, I feel let down everytime I go to make a Gorn. They just seem so... limited. I mean, starting out with three of your abilities already selected is alittle ridiculous. I know that the Gorn aren't known for their "space combat", but, isn't their knowledge suppose to be on par with that of the Federation races?

All I ask for, is one of those horrible pre-selected abilities be removed. Who really needs "20% damage resistance to Fire DoTs?" Most of the game takes place in space!

Exactly why i didn't make a Gorn unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
I like the Gorn as well. It's unfortunate that only the Klingon side can play them. I'm not making one until they give them more costume options though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:09 PM
I want more costumes for the Gorn as well. Like, when you first zone into the Klingon starting area, if you look over alittle, there are two Gorns talking. Their suits are ripped, and they just look like real Gorn... Not "I-wanna-be-Klingon-Gorn".
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000_Tons_of_Awesome
I want more costumes for the Gorn as well. Like, when you first zone into the Klingon starting area, if you look over alittle, there are two Gorns talking. Their suits are ripped, and they just look like real Gorn... Not "I-wanna-be-Klingon-Gorn".

Your forum name is awesome. 1000 tons of it in fact....
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Liberated Gorn borg would be awsomesauce.