Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Since i figure there wont be too many of us, but a solid set of core Klingon willing to tough it out for the enjoyment of the better faction i figured we should get some sort of Introduction thread for us. Please introduce yourself with your display name, race you plan on playing, character role, along with preferred ship type. No criticizing each other please, we need to support our empire.

Well I shall go first

DGAzrael

I will be serving the Empire as a Klingon Alien that resembles the good old TOS Klingon.
I Plan to be a Tactical Officer Raptor Captain.

I look forward to serving the Mighty Klingon Empire with all my fellow Brothers and Sisters out there.

Lets teach them feddies a lesson.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Kragan Son of Monthar - Liberated Borg - Science Officer - BoP for the extra Science BOffs.

My role is to expose the enemy in KvK Space battles, ie. decloak them before they're ready. I haven't decided on ground combat role yet.

However, atm I'm running my Starfleet Engineer - ToS era Klingon passing as human- Monthar T'Rel Kragan so he can smuggle stuff across the NZ.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:20 AM
LABB captian of the LoungeLizzard

we all know Lizzards Rule , and Ill be showing you klingons hwo to slaughter lameo feds . And they wont be cheeting this time and makeing stupid cannon in a hand to hand fight !
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:22 AM
I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and I fight for the Empire!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:27 AM
^^Good to see another Gorn player^^ you really don't see a lot of us....
i'm Bran'Mak Morrn captain of the I.K.S. Sheakespeare. <<its protected under Ferengi Copyright laws if i see you using my ships name as your ships name i will beat you up for royalties.
feel free to PM me about how i whine like a little girl on the forums and still dont know how to fly a BoP.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 04:02 AM
I am Z'Katruk Alien repillian race serving the empire. Engineer but plans on using Bop with science officers.

btw any klingon fleets out there?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Gibberling@Hundredth here, you'll get to know me quickly flaming all the noobs giving bad advice on the forums or crying "imbalance!". Part of Murder fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:10 AM
Nakr of the Long Night - A Gorn Science Officer that would love to ground PvP - if it was a reasonable waste of time.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 04:50 AM
I am So'Nya, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Oh, and I am looking for a house.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 03:40 PM
F'tal at your service.