Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
Ok, you have the SOrt by labels back in, but they are not functioning properly

Sort by Unit Price, for instance, sorts by # of items. Not unit price per item.
Tradik - FED | S'Kard - KDF | Taev - ROM Omega Family Fleet
Captain
Price Per Unit sorting is now translated, but returns complete gibberish as results, with no actual ordering by price per unit.
Commander
# 3
11-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes, the labels are now ok, but they dont sort properly the items. For example, descending expire time then name dont work at all, showing the same items since S8 launch.
Bran please, the devs should chek this problem!
Let us know!
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Republic Veteran
# 4
11-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Yep. I definitely know Sort by Price per Unit is borked because I use it a lot on the Exchange. Please get this fixed promptly because it's insanely difficult to find the lowest unit price at the moment.
Commander
We can see the text for Price per Unit now, but it still isn't sorting by Price per Unit like it did before S8 update.

-- Smoov
Captain
We originally thought the presence of [untranslatable] in the exchange filter table was the bug in question, but that's been fixed now. The exchange still doesn't sort by price per unit. It seems to sort by quantity and date listed, in descending value (greatest quantity of units, by date, next greatest quantity of units, by date, so on and so forth).

Sort by price per unit seems to have died. Might want to be a priority fix. (and while you're at it, fix all the other sorting modes that don't actually work.
Lieutenant
Since the update it seems like sort by price per unit on the exchange isn't working right.

As you can see there are several 10 lot items listed ahead of the 70,000 price that are higher, when it is suppose to be lowest to highest.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/Untitled.jpg
Ensign
# 8
11-15-2013, 12:58 AM
I am seeing the same problem.. when I try to sort by price per unit the list I get seems totally random..
Captain
# 9
11-15-2013, 01:09 AM
Same here.

Except its not random. It's sorting by stack size, largest to smallest.
Ensign
# 10
11-15-2013, 03:05 AM
Yeah, seeing the same. The stack size seems to be the only thing sorting correctly, but as the title says... "Sort by price per unit" so it's not sorting correctly. The stack size is not important, the price per unit is. So, to clarify for any cryptic guys seeing this post: the outcome of the total price divided by the stacksize should be the sorting order from lowest to highest

Last edited by larphoid; 11-15-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Closed Thread