Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Commander
After today's patch, when I click my bar to activate a battery (shields, engines, weapons, etc.) the stack of batteries disappears from my bar. They remain on my ship in the device slot but do not appear on any of my trays or anywhere in the menus to drag back to the bar.

Please fix ASAP.
Lieutenant
# 2
11-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Confirmed, yet another hilarious bug out of nowhere.

If you unequip the stack of batteries and equip them back, the power will reappear (until next use).

Edit: Good News! Using a Capacitor does not unequip your Warp Core
STO Voice Control Tutorial Video: WATCH
ELITE STF SPEED RECORDS (time on optional remaining):
S07: KASE: 12:54 | CSE: 13:20 | ISE: 12:38 All held personally, my POV
LOR: KASE: 13:19 | CSE: 13:47 | ISE: 13:34 None held personally, other player's POV
S08: coming soon

Last edited by dichtbringer; 11-14-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Captain
# 3
11-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Same problem, happens with any consumable device (non-consumables like subspace modulator not affected). They reappear upon map change.

Ground is also affected.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai

Last edited by orondis; 11-14-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Correction - ground is affected
Lieutenant
# 4
11-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Having the same problem.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Item stacking problem.

Related bug:

If you have a stack of items in your Inventory, and need to use them, you can only use the first one. In order to use others, you have to MOVE the stack to another inventory slot, then use another, move stack, use, and so on. Discovered while trying to activate boosters.
@kardat Tradik | S'Kard | Taev | Roehzir | Taiben | Zairae Omega Family Fleet
Career Officer
# 6
11-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaris View Post
After today's patch, when I click my bar to activate a battery (shields, engines, weapons, etc.) the stack of batteries disappears from my bar. They remain on my ship in the device slot but do not appear on any of my trays or anywhere in the menus to drag back to the bar.

Please fix ASAP.
Confirmed. Fighting Voth in 'Breach Elite,' and, oopsie, all bateries removed from tray! Got em back when mission was over.
Lt. Commander
i aint playin with this bug screw u guys im going home enough bugs already more irritating to play this dumb game atm then it is fun, hope they start focus on gameplay and functionality instead of frelling CONTENT ! THINK we have enough of that
Captain
# 8
11-14-2013, 12:36 PM
me and my Exocomp do not like it. please fix!

thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Ensign
# 9
11-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaris View Post
Had same problem, they were showing until i use 1, then the stack would disapear.
Ensign
# 10
11-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Please get this fixed ......makes fighting really hard....dont need frills...need the game to work properly.
Closed Thread