Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
I keep having a problem where my hyposprays will disappear from my action bars. For example, I have 20 of them and I will place them in a device slot and move it to where I want on my action bar. It will show 20 hyposprays on the action bar. Later, when I use one, they all disappear from the action bar. I can open up the character screen (U) and see 19 hyposprays in the device slot.

I initially thought that I was accidently grabbing them and moving them off the bar, but this happens when the action bars are locked, as well. In addition, I use hot keys, I don't mouse over and click the buttons.

It gets better though. After they disappear, I can't get them back on the action bar. I can click and drag, the square on the action bar will light up, I will let go of the hyposprays, and they won't go in the action bar. I have to log out and back in for them to go back on the action bar, so that I can use them one time. Weird.

Any ideas? I'm stumped and thought I might be missing something small and stupid.
Ensign
# 112
11-19-2013, 08:21 PM
It's a bug somewhere. It happens in space areas too with ship devices like satellites.
Starfleet Veteran
# 113
11-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Same thing is happening to me quite consistently. Rather frustrating.

Hopefully a fix will be implemented soon!
Lt. Commander
# 114
11-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danin73 View Post
I have to log out and back in for them to go back on the action bar, so that I can use them one time.

Any ideas? I'm stumped and thought I might be missing something small and stupid.
I just un-equip them then re-equip them for now.
Career Officer
# 115
11-19-2013, 09:11 PM
RC is not affected.
Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T2.0, Tac 2, Eng 1.5 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1546+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Rihannsu
# 116
11-19-2013, 11:35 PM
you can get around this and still use consumables if you have some of the same type in your inventory, it'll draw them directly from the inventory instead of your device slots. I think the problem is that it's not recognizing that there are still items in your device slot after you use one, but it does see the ones in your inventory.
Commander
# 117
11-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danin73 View Post
I keep having a problem where my hyposprays will disappear from my action bars. For example, I have 20 of them and I will place them in a device slot and move it to where I want on my action bar. It will show 20 hyposprays on the action bar. Later, when I use one, they all disappear from the action bar. I can open up the character screen (U) and see 19 hyposprays in the device slot.

I initially thought that I was accidently grabbing them and moving them off the bar, but this happens when the action bars are locked, as well. In addition, I use hot keys, I don't mouse over and click the buttons.

It gets better though. After they disappear, I can't get them back on the action bar. I can click and drag, the square on the action bar will light up, I will let go of the hyposprays, and they won't go in the action bar. I have to log out and back in for them to go back on the action bar, so that I can use them one time. Weird.

It happends in space as well, very very annoying.
Survivor of Romulus
# 118
11-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truewarper View Post
RC is not affected.
apparently its only one time use consumables that are affected, ground or space.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 119
11-20-2013, 07:49 AM
At least the disappearing batts, and devices are player wide...
It's been annoying me since Season 8 launched.

Ah well, its a small complaint. Probably an easy fix.
They'll have it patched soon.
Survivor of Romulus
# 120
11-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor1701d View Post
At least the disappearing batts, and devices are player wide...
It's been annoying me since Season 8 launched.

Ah well, its a small complaint. Probably an easy fix.
They'll have it patched soon.
sucks for those who rely on batterys for their builds to work.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Closed Thread