Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Captain
# 121
11-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Mentioned in Builds and Game mechanics forum: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=923871

With another thread suggesting a fix that makes the game even more easy: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=925011

I did learn the "Tuned Anti-Borg Device" is a normal working consumable. So far that's all I have found to work as expected
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Captain
Just what it says on the tin. Using a consumable makes it vanish from the powers tray as if the stack has been used up. They're also not available in the Powers list when I hit "P". Un-equipping and re-equipping restores them.

This seems to happen most with space consumables. I've yet to encounter the problem in ground but that may be because I tend not to use consumables (I stick with kit heals) in ground anyway.

Though I've been hearing others have been losing ground consumables.

I will now practice the "Be patient" part of the bug report tips.
not sure if this is the right post for this but I am having a similar problem with my hot bar only the opposite, I use hypos/shield packs alot and have them slotted in action bar whenever I use one it disappears from the tray and I cant find it the the tray powers either even though I know its equipped, the only solution I found so far is un-equipping and re-equipping but as soon as I use it disappears again!?! any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 124
11-20-2013, 09:42 AM
On a similar note regarding consumables. Be wary of buying Fleet Mark bonuses. I bought some the other day and once you use one, you're are unable to use another 'til you switch zones. I wonder if these two bugs are somehow related.

It seems Cryptic's mantra is one step forward, two steps back.
Ensign
# 125
11-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danin73 View Post
I keep having a problem where my hyposprays will disappear from my action bars. For example, I have 20 of them and I will place them in a device slot and move it to where I want on my action bar. It will show 20 hyposprays on the action bar. Later, when I use one, they all disappear from the action bar. I can open up the character screen (U) and see 19 hyposprays in the device slot.

I initially thought that I was accidently grabbing them and moving them off the bar, but this happens when the action bars are locked, as well. In addition, I use hot keys, I don't mouse over and click the buttons.

It gets better though. After they disappear, I can't get them back on the action bar. I can click and drag, the square on the action bar will light up, I will let go of the hyposprays, and they won't go in the action bar. I have to log out and back in for them to go back on the action bar, so that I can use them one time. Weird.

Any ideas? I'm stumped and thought I might be missing something small and stupid.
To re-equip them, move them to a different slot in the paperdoll, they will re-appear on the actionbar. As example, flip them with the tribble.
Survivor of Romulus
# 126
11-20-2013, 10:22 AM
I found, for the ground anyway, if I leave one on my toon and the rest in my inventory hypos and shields don't disappear. Make sure your bar is locked. Doesn't seem to work for space though.
Lieutenant
# 127
11-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Yes very annoying ground bug. I rely on hypo's alot!
Career Officer
# 128
11-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosurvulcan View Post
not sure if this is the right post for this but I am having a similar problem with my hot bar only the opposite, I use hypos/shield packs alot and have them slotted in action bar whenever I use one it disappears from the tray and I cant find it the the tray powers either even though I know its equipped, the only solution I found so far is un-equipping and re-equipping but as soon as I use it disappears again!?! any suggestions?
I have noticed this issue also. After unequipping and re-equipping hypos/shields, due to bug, they show back up in my slots but not on my tray. After checking the other tray levels, i usually find them around tray 5 or 6. Not sure why it's putting them way up there but it doesn't even help to have tray lock on.
Commander
# 129
11-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Any word on when we can expect a fix for this? Consumables are ESSENTIAL for gameplay.
Career Officer
# 130
11-21-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
sucks for those who rely on batterys for their builds to work.
I know right...I carry a purp Battery Doff
And use batteries like PacMan eats pills.
Closed Thread