Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 51
11-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgamer1701 View Post
i aint playin with this bug screw u guys im going home enough bugs already more irritating to play this dumb game atm then it is fun, hope they start focus on gameplay and functionality instead of frelling CONTENT ! THINK we have enough of that
I do agree with your sentiment here, Cryptic does need to fix all it's bugs and maintain game stability before adding on more content at a rapid pace. It's happend over the last 3 season's that every time any content was added, old bugs reappear and a few new one's spring up. . . But on the other hand, most of the bugs encountered here on S8 are not as bad as has been brought up before, could be much worse I guess. . .
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
It has, and they are investigating...

In the mean time, at least for Ground, put only 1 hypo/shield into your character screen (U), hold down the control key when moving it from your inventory and when you release, you will be given a number to move pop-up... move only 1...

This worked for me on the ground (haven't tried space).... its not a fix, but at least its a work around.
I will try this, thanks
Career Officer
# 53
11-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadams View Post
Okay, kids.

Settle down.

Cryptic responded that they've confirmed the bug and they're going to fix it on page *3*. Continuing to throw insinuations about what you did with Cryptic's mom last night and other petty insults isn't going to get it fixed any faster. Or, do anything but make you look like an immature, whiny prick.

Please stop calling the devs of the game you dearly love lazy pricks.

If anything, y'all should be ashamed to call yourself trekkies. Wasn't Gene's overall message in TOS about how the world needs less "feck you"s and more "thank you"s?
Topics got merged fyi. I did check the first few in the forum and didn't see anything from the headers which is why I posted a topic which got merged into this one.
Lieutenant
I am not sure how this bug would occur, but my case is..

I got Deuterium Surplus item and Weapon Battery on Device of my ship

On the weapon panel in battle, when I use(Click) my weapon battery, the icon automatically disappeared every click, which is very very annoying..

Please fix!
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectcryptic View Post
Topics got merged fyi. I did check the first few in the forum and didn't see anything from the headers which is why I posted a topic which got merged into this one.
Valid response and yet it doesn't really excuse the self entitled "GIMME GIMME GIMME NOW NOW NOW" attitude I'm seeing from 90% of the posts here.

I'm not sure, but I don't *believe* Cryptic is all "AHAHAHA" *evil cackle* "I WILL BREAK BATTERIES AND CONSUMABLE ITEMS FOR THIS PATCH! AND THEN, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!" *twirls evil handlebar mustache while cackling like an evil genius*".

Just a guess...

I'm gonna guess it's probably more along the lines of *insert profanity here* "AHA! IT WORKS! I FIXED THE MAIL SYSTEM!" And then they send the patch without realizing that they broke something else and without sufficient time to properly test it or the will to delve back into the tangled mess that is STO's code at that moment.
Ensign
# 56
11-15-2013, 01:42 PM
A friend and I are having the same issue but with the deploy able turrets. I haven't tried the batteries yet as I haven't needed one. But when I go use a turret it disappears from the tool bar. It seems to show back up again when I leave the map but I cant use it again till I leave. I have my panel locked so I cant accidentally move skills off the bars. I have also looked for it again in the skill menu but it didn't show up their either.

Please fix this, as my fleet has several hundred turrets in our fleet bank and it would suck if we could only use them once per map.
Career Officer
# 57
11-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Couple forum posts already on this... Dev's are aware, and looking into it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Ensign
Has anyone else noticed a glitch with their ship's device slots since today's patch? My equipped devices keep vanishing randomly from the try and some don't appear in the available skills window. Very odd!

I'm using a Voth Science ship, haven't tried with another ship yet.
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
11-15-2013, 04:05 PM
Damned Issue is affecting my gameplay. I use batteries to re enable my subsystems, it is seriously hampering the enjoyment of the game. Having to re-equip stuff in the middle of combat is a nightmare.
Other than consumable devices I also had the same problem with the ground set abilities like the Distortion Field from my Omega Set.

2 Patches and still no fix...
Survivor of Romulus
# 60
11-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Yeah, this is extremely annyoing and can ruin a good gameplay in certain situations. Also happens to me and not only on the ships, but in gorund combat as well. The consumables just dissapear from the tray as well as from the pop-up window.

It's almost unbelievable the did 2 patches since the launch and none of them took care of this issue.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Closed Thread