Lt. Commander
I'm very confused by this, i thought you could "do" areas over and over. like the systems you visit on the very first patrol mission. It seems like most of them I cannot re=enter the system. But Bhea i can go in and destroy the space stations over and over and over. I'm just not getting why every time i go to the Pico system, there's no "enter the system" button pop up from sector space?

Is this a bug? or can you only redo certain systems? Or is it a timer on some, or am i somehow "missing" the system even though i'm using the auto-nav?

thanks very much, i've asked in game 10x and gotten no answer, despite seeing the same stupid questions answered over and over and over and over...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:22 PM
I haven't quite figured this out, either. Like you mentioned, some systems are always open while others are quest-driven only.

That's not very sand-box-ish.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:52 AM
bump for answer please?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 07:55 AM
I think you have to have the mission to enter a particular system. If someone shares a mission with you that you've already completed, you can go back into that system.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 08:21 AM
if your grouped with someone you can enter there missions even if youve done it
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 09:35 AM
hm, thanks for the answer, though i dont think thats quite right. i was doing it not in a group, and am pretty sure both pico and bhea were from the same patrol mission i had already done. yet every time i re-enter bhea the stations are there again, but i cant even go in pico.