Lt. Commander
# 111
02-10-2010, 03:49 PM
yeah i get that problem with the A button. I just mouseclick it to get round it.
Lt. Commander
# 112 new images!
02-10-2010, 04:44 PM
here are the revised images for the /bind files I uploaded last night.

note that the face buttons correspond to certain slots in my trays. your results will vary depending on where you have placed your powers, and how many you have. (ie- I have chosen cruiser for my T2 ship, and have a second engineer as indicated by the shift+B combo)

All other bindings should work as shown because they go to corresponding /bind traits and not power tray slots.

Also note that I have added commands to ground (team attack my target and team reform on me (from waypoint)) and space (target next friendly - very handy once you get ship to ship buffing powers)
Lt. Commander
# 113
02-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Going to try your rev4 binds now. I'm currently having some problems with the ground binds. I beam down to sol station, and can move normally, however after a few seconds my lstick_up begins moving me to the left instead of forward, etc. is this limited to the sol station, or is anyone else having this problem anywhere else?
Lt. Commander
# 114
02-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barinor View Post
yeah i get that problem with the A button. I just mouseclick it to get round it.
Same here. Its annoying, but small price to pay for being able to use a controller.

Oh, and *bump*.
Lt. Commander
# 115
02-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I was curious, but does anyone know how to bind an input to be recongized as a "double tap"

Such as double tapping my right joystick forward would intitiate rerouting power to my forward shield or cause my character to roll forward (for some reason with my binds this no longer happens).
Lt. Commander
# 116
02-12-2010, 11:36 AM
i noticed a couple Power_Exec in the OP binds referenced a power by name. is there a list of power names that work with power_exec yet?
Lt. Commander
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone may know where I can get more info on the usetrayslot command. Im specifically looking for more details on what the 2 numbers after the command need reference.

Regards,
Rylic
Lt. Commander
# 118
02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
There are a total of 3 trays. In game they're numbered 1-3 however when binding, tray 1 becomes tray 0, tray 2 becomes tray 1 and tray 3 becomes tray 2. Each tray has 8 slots. In game the slots are numbered 1-8, however for binding slot 1 becomes slot 0 and slot 2 becomes slot 1 etc.

So if I want to bind whatever I have assigned to tray 1, slot 1 (as it appears in the game), when binding, I would use "usetrayslot0 0"
Lt. Commander
# 119
02-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Been trying this for a while now but just cant get it to work. Appreciate the hard work gone into this ive put the pspace txt in the live folder and run chat command for space rev4 . Only things that seem to work for me are shift and face slots and pitch and roll. nothing else works at all 360 wired controller.

I have my game installed via Steam not normal install really looking forward to using controller hate keyboard and mouse for any flying games.

Cheers
Mick
Lt. Commander
# 120
02-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Try renaming the keybinds to something simple like 360space.txt and 360ground.txt.

Now type /bind and wait for the text suggestions to appear. Scroll down to /lbind_load_file or whatever, should be the third option. Press enter to select it.

Now after that string is preloaded in the chat window, type 360space.txt or 360ground.txt

Now reposition your hotbar icons to use the slots now labeled and you should be good to go.