Lt. Commander
As I understand it there is a Global 3 second cool down on firing torpedoes, if this is true, what the hell is the point of Fire All Torpedoes, if it SIMPLY FIRES 1 anyways? I guess if someone could explain this to me I would be much obliged.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:20 PM
because it will fire a torpedo. and then you push it again in 3 seconds and it fires the other one. with one button, instead of having to hit 2 to do the same thing.

if you don't like it, fire the torpedos manually. or don't. doesn't matter. this thread doesn't matter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadouken07
because it will fire a torpedo. and then you push it again in 3 seconds and it fires the other one. with one button, instead of having to hit 2 to do the same thing.

if you don't like it, fire the torpedos manually. or don't. doesn't matter. this thread doesn't matter.
If you read my post with a closer eye and a smarter thought you might have caught to the fact that I was looking for an explanation not griping about the ability. But thanks for the insight.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Because one hotkey for multiple weapons (even with the global) is marginally more useful than multiple hotkeys.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:18 PM
I think the same button fires your mines too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basicman
If you read my post with a closer eye and a smarter thought you might have caught to the fact that I was looking for an explanation not griping about the ability. But thanks for the insight.

they don't want you to fire them at the same time to limit alpha burts strikes. because combined with BO abilities, torps could be far too powerful of a alpha strike. one hit kills are not cool.

if you don't want to come off as griping don't use phrases like "what the hell is the point" and using CAPS.